Chap -30 Date

The place was wonderful, I was speechless and he was looking at me with a nervous smile, he must have thought that I wouldn't like it. But I am speechless. He brings me to a lakeside cabin. When I look downwards there was a trail of rose petals and that is romantic. I look at him and hug him unexpectedly, he tumbles for a second and then holds me tightly in his embrace.

As I am short and him being long like Eiffel tower, my legs are around his waist. He chuckles and said.

" I didn't expect this much appreciation for this rose petals and old cabin but a kiss as a thank you would be great."

I giggle and peck him on his neck. He shivered and reply.

" I want the mind-blowing, tongue involving kiss, Tessi. " he narrowed his eyes at me and put me down gently.

" OK, but no more than one minute. I want to enjoy this lake and your cute cabin. " I said and start to wiggling my eyebrows in a teasing manner.

" Always a tease " he whispered trying to make it as silent as possible but I listen to it anyway. " but one minute will be good for me ".

He looks at my eyes and then put his hands on my waist tightly.

" You are so beautiful," he said with a proud smile.

" Is that so,  Mr tiffin. " I said teasingly by putting my arms around his neck.

" Yes, Ms. Harrington. Now, where is my kiss ". He said by wiggling his eyebrows.

I caught him off-guard by pulling him towards me and kiss him . Mason was shocked for a second but then he kissed me with equal passion. He started to kiss my cheeks to the jaw, I never been intimate with anyone, Mason is my first kiss. His lips move towards my neck and god, he knows how to kiss.  A shiver runs through my body,  I marvel how perfectly our body fits together. His soft lips again touch mine and he captures my lower lip by his teeth giving it a small bite that causes to gasp lightly. He pulls away leaving me breathless.

" If I don't stop here then it will get hard to control myself, I don't want to rush with you. I want to take it slow because you are important to me. " Mason said with a smile. He never opened up about his feelings for me. He just said that ' he likes me ', so this means everything to me. I don't want to rush too, I want to capture each and every moment of us.

" Now let's go before we freeze ourselves to death," he said.

I giggle and hold his hand and make my way to the cabin. I didn't know he discovered this cabin. The thing that most surprising was that  Mason and James used to come here all the time. It's their hiding spot when something bad happens to any of them.

" He is changed now, he used to share everything with me. After mom's death, everything changed. Dad become busy with his work, uncle Victor ( james's father ) and James move their home and James stop talking to me. " Mason said with the look that scares me the most. Pain.

" I am ruining our first date by talking about past, sorry," he said with a frown.

"No,  I like it when you feel free to talk about your past. You may try to move on from the past, but it is Ok to talk about it sometime, it lessens the burden. " I said shrugging him on his shoulder.

" You should be a therapist Tessi," he said with a smile.

" OK,  now let's go. I want to see this cabin from inside. " I said excitedly.

He chuckles and open and said
" welcome home mademoiselle " trying to say in french accent.

I laugh at his trial and enter the cabin. There are lights everywhere and a laptop on the corner on a table opposite of couch with some sandwiches. On the wall, there is a huge computer for games, Boys. I step forward towards the couch. The place is clean and the fireplace is stock with some wood. I look at the table with sandwiches. There are two glasses of wine on it too. The bread is half burnt and the tomatoes are slipping out of the sandwich, but they are enough. He is enough.

I turn around with a huge grin and look at Mason. He is nervous that I might not like the date, that is cute.

" I'm not cute Tessi. I'm hot " he said with a smirk. Oh, I said that aloud.

"  Whatever. Now bring the sandwich. I'm hungry" I pout at him.

I sit down on the couch and tap on my right side for him to sit. He gives me a sandwich and took a bite of it. It is surprisingly good, it has this mild burn taste but otherwise, it is tasty.

" Did you like it?  I made it myself. I wanted to make this date special. " he said.

" iss guud and yassy oo "I said with my mouth full. He chuckles.

"  What? I don't understand," he said with a fake frown.

I narrowed my eyes and repeat.

" It's good and tasty too " I playfully glared at him. He leans forward and licks the corner of my mouth. What just happened, did he just lick me?

" There was some sauce on your lips and ummm it's yummy," he said still moaning from his so-called good sauce flavor. I'm still gaping at him.

I decided on the movie as I'm giving the order today. We started the movie 'After '. He pulls me to sit on his lap and put his arms around me. I never want this movie to end.

He kisses me on my cheeks as the bet revealing scene came because I was crying for Hardin and Tessa.

" My Tessi is way hot than this one," he said pointing towards the Tessa from the move.

I found my Hardin too. I love him.

Vote me. 
Comment if you like this chapter.
Follow me.

Have anyone seen After, it's a good movie. You will love Hardin at the end that's for sure.