Chap - 18 Can't help falling in love

Recap:

He reached at the car and help drunk Sara to settle backside on the car then pull me up so I can stand and help me too.

Now.

Mason first drop Sara on her place, he sneak Sara in her room which was easy because she fall asleep on the way to her home, so now we are going at my place, my eyes are wide open with no trace of sleep in them, so Mason decided to stay at my place because he thinks  ' I may cause some trouble if no one else is at home '. Honestly I don't mind , him staying at my house. 

" Do you know I danced at Zach's place and I got some moves that I can show you when we reach my place " I said sitting in a position which gives a sexy view of my man. This alcohol is definitely doing something wrong to me I'm using sexy word for Mason . But he is so hot.

" Who is so hot " he asked while raising his right eyebrow and why am I noticing this much detail of him. 

" No one " I immediately reply.
You are hot I thought .

" So you are saying I'm hot " he said with a small smile from which I know that he may not be that much mad at me right now. My cheeks got red as he stares at me .
  How can he listens whatever I'm thinking in my mind.

" You are not thinking in your mind ,you said I'm hot. You didn't answer me that you think of me as hot"he said as his smile turned into smirk.

" Oh Fuck " I said.

" Now the good girl started to use curse words too, I think you should get drunk very often cause I'm liking this Tessa more " he grinned.

" Shut up massy and look ahead , we are going to get crash " I replied so he won't be able to see my fully red tomato face.

We reached my house, he said me to not get out as he reached my door he put his hands under my knees and carry me like a bridal style. I wrapped my hands around his neck , being this close to Mason shows the detailed version of his face, there are small freckles around his nose but if you not look closely you won't be able to see it, his lips were so close that if I move a inch they will be touching mine. He put me down on my feet and started to search for something.

" Where are the keys , you always put them under the pot but they are not there " he asked.

" You forget the other day  you scold me that the pot is common place to hide something so I hide it somewhere else." I said proudly.

" Good,  now tell me where is the key "
He said.

" No you have to promise me something then I will tell you where is the key " I grinned as devil.

" What " he asked.

" We are going to play some music and you are going to dance with me " I held out my right hand to shake my pinky finger for" Deal " I continue.

" No " he  instantly reply.

" Why no,  OK cool you have to break the door because I am not going to tell you where is key " I pouted also turn my face away.

" Stop being so childish Tessa " he argued.

" I'm not being childish, are you making the deal or not " I fold my hands in front of my chest so I can look confident.

" OK, deal " he held out his hand but I take out my pinky finger so we can make pinky promise,  he began to chuckle and held out his pinky finger and we made a deal.

" On the head sill of the door " I point out upper part of the door.

He opened the door and held my hand and drag me inside the house . We first made our way to kitchen, he take out a water bottle and gave it to me which I drink with pleasure because I think my throat has become Sahara desert. I said to him that I want to change from this iching dress , we made our way to my room.  I directly made my way to bathroom with my night wear.  I try to open my zip but it was not moving so I called out Mason to help .

"Mason my zip is stuck can you help me " I called out from the bathroom.

For a minute I was waiting for him but he didn't came so I went outside to see if he left for home or what. Mason was standing just outside the bathroom door and watching the wall as if is the most important thing.

" Massy I been calling you from the bathroom , what are you thinking about, can you help me with this zip it is stuck" I said as I turned around with my back facing him.

His warm fingers are on the shoulder bone as his finger trace my spine line I shivered, he hold my zip with his finger and  open it slowly. I didn't wear bra under this dress cause the strap peek out from the dress and it was not looking good. His finger continue to trace but now it has more space cause he opened my zip fully and my back is now fully exposed to him . He is exploring my back with his barely noticeable touch.

" Mason what are you doing to me " I asked hazily. The movement immediately stopped and warmness that was coming from behind me turn cold. He left the room and I got even more confused about what happened to him.

Without thinking about him furthermore I made my way to bathroom and wear my nightdress with is a spaghetti strap black top and with my Mikey mouse shorts which was gifted by Sara for my birthday last year.

When I came out of bathroom Mason was sitting on the edge of my bed with a red face.

" Don't tell you forgot about our deal "
I said with a giggle . I know that I'm drunk and I can reveal my every secret of me having a huge crush on him .

" Please don't do this, I don't know how to dance " he said.

" No means no , you are not backing off we got on agreement that you are going to dance with me. " I said.

"OK so on which song we are going to dance. " he replied .

" I don't know, how about we play shuffle on my phone and whatever song come up we have to dance in it. " I said excitedly .

He nodded and take out me phone from his pocket which he took from me when we were about to reach my house. He shuffle it and the first song was " Shake it off by Taylor Swift " I started to shake my butt in crazy way. At first he just watch me but after some time he got the beat too and he started to dance same as me ' crazy '. The crazy means doing penguin dance to flying bird dance and I don't know what other step. 

The second song was ' we found love by Rhianna ' and god I love her voice so I started to sing along with her . The second voice started singing which was  Mason's. We sang atleat 5 songs and our voice was awful. We sang sad song with fake tears and fake sobs. Rap song with foolish words because we didn't know the lyrics.

Suddenly the song change, it was '   Can't help falling in love with you ' as I looked at Mason and put my hands around his neck and start to murmer the song lyric . He pull me in his chest with his arms around my waist and start to sway me with the music  . We got into the song so bad that we continue to dance even when the song changes . We continue our swaying . Now I put my head on Mason's shoulder as he put his face on my neck.

I wanted to stop because I know he may not like me the way I do . But in this moment , I want to freeze it so we can stay like this forever in each others arm. Me in love with him and him loving me back.

Vote Me so I can know that you are enjoying my story.

     I know this is not that  good book but I'm trying to get there. So little support will be great .

Follow me 🐼

Can't help falling in love with you