Chap -39

Its been a week since Charlie got discharged from hospital. And Nick always took a trip to the hospital in the evening after my work shift as nick wants to see his dad. Charlie was so sweet when we went to visit him, he was talking to me like we have known each other for years.

I am currently sitting on my chair at work as the time of closing the shop has come. The bell chimes and incoming of new person so I turn my head to look who came at this time. There was a man in a hoodie while his face was covered with some creepy looking mask. My co-workers are gone so I have to close the shop. The man is looking a bit dangerous but you can't judge a person like that so I politely answer him that the shop is about to close.

" Sorry sir, we are about to close the shop. I can't take your order now. " I say to the man in my best polite smile. He didn't say anything so, I walk a little step forward to say it again.

" Sir, we are closed," I said.

Suddenly two hands hold me from behind and hold out a handkerchief to my nose. Who are these people? Why me? 

My eyes started to get teary and I try to open it and beg them to leave me. I said that they are mistaken by kidnapping me. The last thing I know that the hoodied man opens his hoodie and shows his face. What?  Why is he doing all this?

I wanted to scream at him but my voice started to fade and he said something about closing the shop so no one gets suspicious.

📍Mason POV.     Before Tessa's shift

I feel like shit. I don't give much time to Tessi anymore because of taking care of dad. She never complains about it but I know she wants to spend time with me.

Oh my, Tessa. She is so fucking sweet, cute, and innocent. I love her, I mean who can't. She is perfect. But sometimes I feel that she is better off without me. She is going to get involved in my shitty life.

I huff and look at my dad as I'm sitting on the edge of his bed and like always Tessa is on my mind. I open my phone and look at our last chat and smile. I don't remember last time I smile like this. Since Mom left, I become distant from everyone else. I remember the first time I saw Tessa. She was in the English class, sitting in the last bench. Her whole face covered except ger eyes. Her eyes are like a replica of my mother's. She got pale once the teacher orders me to sit beside her. I smirk remembering that moment.

I don't know why but I felt so attracted to her and so I try to talk to her. I talked to girls in clubs and even fucked some of them but they are nothing like her. She smiles and I get fucking hard.

I signed and replay the chats from the morning.

Tessa: Hii baby.😊

Mason: What are you doing right now.

Tessa: Nothing, still in the bed. Really need a hug right now.

Mason: I want to kiss you so bad. Those lips always call me closer. 😚

Tessa: oh shut up, horny boy. 😏

Mason: You don't know how much I get horny around you.

For few, her messages didn't come but I know she was blushing right now. My Tessa is so innocent.

Tessa: Byee, I have work to do. I have my shift in an hour.😶

Mason: Ohk but after your shift is over.  I'm coming over to your place.

Tessa: Ohkay, I will be home early then. ☺😍

Its night time, her shift is about to get over and I am excited to meet her. I like seeing her in the morning but I miss her already.

I laughed and said bye.

I take a shower and change my clothes as they smell like a hospital. Dad is sleeping so it won't be a problem.

I went to Nick's room to check that he is asleep or not. As I was about to open the door, I heard someone's crying voice. My heart stopped, is nick okay. He maybe a little kid but he never cried without a proper reason.

I open the door and look around the room,  there he was sitting on his favorite corner. The seat beside his lamp where a photo frame of my mom, me, dad, and nick, all of us are laughing towards the camera.

I sign and sat beside him and pull him closer towards my chest. I shush him as he cries louder. I know he misses Mom just like I do. I mean Mom was so happy all the time and there for you to take care and give you advice.

" Why did God take her away from us Massy. " Nick ask with a hiccup.

I have to be strong for him that's what Mom said all the time. She said that I am a man now and then she laughed at me. I swallow back my tears and hug nick tightly.

" God loved her too. She was such a nice person that god said that he needed her " I try to make him understand in the way Mom always did. She said never to lose faith in god.

" I love her, Massy," he said with a yawn as it's his time to sleep.

" Me too, buddy. Me too. " I said as Nick's little snores fill the room. I look at him as he moves his face and snuggles it on my neck. I chuckle softly and stroke my finger on his forehead and move his hair back.

I carry him to the bed and tuck him in. I then kiss his forehead and whisper 'I love you ' in his ear. He smiles in his sleep and turns to sleep on his stomach.

I look at my watch as I am late to meet Tessa. My phone chirp from a new message, I smile thinking about my impatient Tessa but it was an unknown number. I open the message and I get pale. What in the hell is this message about.

Unknown number

" She is with me ".

Vote me. 😎
Follow me if you like my story.

Comment on anything you have questions about.

Comment on if you are happy about Mason's POV.

Comment on your doubts about Tessa's kidnapping.

Love you all who are voting me, commenting on my story

😇😇😇😇😇