Chap - 20 His kiss

We went to my place with me driving the car . He staring at me all the way to my place, I know he was planning to ask me about the party and I was prepared to answer him.

" Why did you lie about going to party" he asked and continue with his questions " You don't like my company anymore , that is the reason why you didn't tell me " .

" No,  where did you get that idea from" I  asked him.

" It's just you lie to me and went to the party with Sara, I get that we hang out all the time and you are getting irritated with it, I just can't help it. I don't have any other friends and I like to hang out with you" he rambled out his insecurities.

" I'm not irritated with you spending time with me ,  it's just Sara wanted to have a girls party and she said that if I have told you about the party you  would surely argued to come with us. "
I explain him.

" That is true,  I wouldn't have let you go to the party alone " he said.

" Sara wanted to spend time with me cause I hang out with you all the time" I try to explain him.

" Okay,  I understand but if she wants a girl night then she can come to your place not some party." he said with a sorry face.

" Thanks for understanding " I said with a huge grin.

We reach my house  within 10 minutes.
I drag Mason to my couch and push him on couch . I began to find my first aid kit as I made my way to him .I first search for him to see if he is still sitting on the couch and he was still there looking at me like a wounded puppy.

I sit beside him on the couch and started to do my work as I cleaned his wounds first. I saw a new gash on the side of his neck which I didn't saw at the park, I flinch while cleaning that. I shift more closer to him because I can't reach forehead.

I was so busy cleaning his wounds that I didn't see him staring at me. I first ignore it cause if I catch him looking at me then it is going to be awkward afterwards. My favorite bandage from middle school of Cinderella is looking good on his forehead,  I have to clean his last and most beautiful lips. I lean towards his face so I can properly clean it so it won't get infected because it's the place where he got the deep cut.

I firstly touch his wound to see the cut, he winced as I touch it. I look at his eyes as it was already at mine .He is watching at me with so intensely , his eyes followed my nose then lips with the same look he been giving me at the park. He leaned few inches forward and his hot breath hit my lips. I don't want to miss my first kiss from my crush so I also lean forward to show him that I want this kiss too and in a way he understand and his lips touch mine .

It create a whole tsunami in my stomach as his lips started to move against mine ,he place his hands around my waist and pull me on his lap. He put his on hand behind my neck and tug my face more towards his as it is even possible .

I am experiencing my first kiss with Mason and that is amazing,  actually it is far from amazing. He tilt my head to have a better excess of my lips, his tongue is brush my bottom lip. Mason's  hands lift my T-shirt and teases my bare waist with his freezing hands.

His smell is hitting my nose ,he taste like peppermint and vanilla. I want to kiss this lips everyday. Suddenly I hear the turning of key from my front door and I push Mason away and point my finger towards the door, his eyes widened .As the door was about to open , I stand up from his lap and fix my hair. Mason is still not moving ,his body was stiff and then my mom enters the living room.

Mason's  hair were messy, his lips were swollen because of the fight and our  'passionate kiss ' . My mom come towards the couch and said hello to me and then move to him.

" What happened to your face son " My mom asked him as she sit down next to him and start to treat him like her son.  She became more close to Mason in this past few months, she says that her tension about leaving me alone and thinking about my safety is long gone now . She sometimes sit with us and watch movies on our Friday night.

She cleaned his lip cut and stick a bandage on it. I want to kiss him right now and never leave his delicious lips.  I am waiting patiently for my mom to go for her room to change, so I can tell him that I like him and I want to kiss him anytime I want. My mom completed her work and was about to leave for her room but,  suddenly Mason stand up and tell my mom that he is going to walk out for home.

I am confused,  because he got stiff after the kiss and now he wants to leave for home. He leave without even looking at me.

I got more hurt when he didn't even say goodbye to me. He usually come to me and give kiss on my forehead and hug me tightly and then leave after I scold him to go cause he never wants to go home.

I make my way to my room and immediately text him

" What happened "                            Me

" Why did you leave like that "      Me

" Did I do something wrong "        Me

He didn't reply to any of my messages . I didn't sleep a wink whole night, I was waiting for him to reach home and text me that he is alright and nothing went wrong.

But the text didn't came, tears started to flow from my eyes as I know he didn't want me more than a friend, he is not going to reply cause he is regretting our kiss and there is nothing I can do to assure him that there is nothing wrong cause I love him. And it hurts.

Vote me........

Follow me....

So here is the kiss .😎😎🔥🔥