BONUS CHAPTER 2

After Three years

Mason's  POV.

Its been two years since we have move in together . Dad helped me with the apartment . At first when I told tessa about my plans for college that I want to go wherever she is going. She scold me that I should not do that but then she cried saying ' I don't want to be far away from you'.

Tessa wanted to go to Harvey Mudd College and it was hard to get in that college. Tessa is the topper of our class. She got good grades so she got accepted from two big colleges. In the end of semester she helped me in studies so I got better marks too. The day she cried, we decided to apply in college which we had common in choice.

She said that she got another college in mind and that we can rent an apartment there. This is the first time she suggest this kind of thing. She wanted to start a live in relationship with me. I got so much excitement, I began my search for best apartment around the college. I knew dad would never let me live in a rented apartment so I decided to save money by doing job near my place but I still couldn't save enough money to buy a house. The place that I selected was small but homey.

I asked dad for some money. He did knew that I'm thinking about moving out with tessa, He never complained about that. I promise him that I will pay him back for which he hit my head and said that I am his son.

It was hard at first because of the college as tessa spent all day at college and she made some friends too. She introduced me to them but I don't like being social so I didn't talk much. She argued with me about that, she said she would have liked if I showed effort and try to be nice with her friends. I walked away and lock myself in another room. I was overreacting but she didn't understood that I don't like being social.

I didn't get sleep because I needed her beside me. Without her forehead kiss, I can't close my eyes so I opened the door to apologize to her and decided to make effort   talking to her friends. As I opened the door, she was sitting near the door. She looked up at me and mumbled sorry. She can't stay mad at me, the same goes for me. I sat down beside her and move my hands to my ears for apologizing. She stop me halfway and drag me towards the kitchen. I forgot to eat anything.

She rambled about how foolish she is to argue with me for a little matter like that and made me some scrambled eggs. Yes, she learned how to make eggs but that is all she know how to make. God is it tasty. I love to eat that but she don't make it much. She thinks I'm crazy to like her cooking. She is learning how to make donuts, she likes donuts way too much, I am jealous of them sometimes.

Current day.

I went to an interview today. I been accepted right away. The salary is low but big enough for both of us . I didn't tell Tessa about the interview as I was not sure that I will get the job as I'm just a student but surprisingly they like my resume. I am sure she will be happy. I will tell her at night.

I drop my bag on sofa and sat near the chimney as it is cold outside. Tessa is been inside the bathroom for more than half an hour now. I am worried now. She's been silent for a week now. She is ill too. She vomited this morning. I asked her to come with me for check up, she deny right away saying it is normal.

" Baby, It is snowing outside. Come here. " I shout for her to listen from bathroom.

" Coming " She whisper loud enough for me to hear.

She is silent for too long. I have to ask her what is wrong. I knock on bathroom door and ask her.

" Tessi, Is everything okay. Baby you are scaring me. " I lean my head against the door and hear tessa hiccuping from her cry. Why is she crying. Does something happened at college. Did I do something wrong.