Chap -9 Periods

Massy and I hang out all the time we got, his home, my place, or even my workplace. We hang out every minute of our day. It's been a month since we meet and we are best friends as I think of him.

Today as I went to school I've been feeling this pain in my back and tiredness. In the second lecture, I got the feeling that my periods had reached and I tell Sara that I am going home and leaving school early. I reached home and get to the bathroom as I was in the bathroom I checked the small cabinet attached to the wall for a tampon and there was not even one of them there.

The school must be almost over. I can't go out because of both pain and blood on my pants. So I try to call Sara but she did not receive my call and I don't know. The only option left is to go outside myself. I was about to have a shower cause I can't go outside in these bloody pants but my phone rings.

Mason's name popped on my screen and I received his call.

"Tessi, What happened, Where are you, Why did you leave your lecture halfway and" - I cut him off by saying.

"I'm on my periods so I left early and I don't have tampons in stock. Sara is not answering so I am about to go outside and I am having the worst cramps." I said in one breath. I know it is going to get awkward asking him to buy me pads and tampons but I don't want to go outside. So I asked him finally. "Can you buy me some from the store?" I whispered it with as much sugar I can spread.

"OK I'm coming," he said and cut the phone quickly.

I am embarrassed that I had to talk to him about my periods and Sara is going to be killed by me for not answering my calls. And this is pain is like hell. I have to sit down in the bathroom.

I heard a knock on my room and I immediately knew Massy has come because he knows where I keep the keys.

"Where are you, Tessi? Are you alright? " he asked in a concerned way.

"In here," I said indicating the bathroom. He reached the bathroom and sit down by my side. He reaches to my side and gives me five kinds of pads and tampons.

"Why did you bring this much I only needed one of those, " I asked frowning.

"Don't frown at me, lady. How would I know of what kind of stuff you use." He said with a blush on his cheeks.

"Is the big bad Massy blushing"
I smile and kiss him on the cheek for being my knight in shining armor and tell him to wait outside while I took a long shower. I did take a long bath and as I came out Massy was on the bed with a burned grilled sandwich and that bought smile to my face. I hugged him. My face turns into a groan of pain so I sat down on the bed. Massy help me stand up to the headrest and put a pillow behind my back as I lay on my comfy bed. It doesn't hurt that much so I give him a million dollars smile for that.

The sandwich may be burned but it was good and Massy made it. We sat together and watch The kissing booth on Netflix. We watched it till noon and my pain was not going away and I was groaning from pain now and then.

"Turn on your stomach," he said with a calm face. I asked him why but he told me to do as he said. I turned on my stomach and my Mason lift my top line. His warm fingertips slide my back in rhythmic motion to massage my back. I can feel deep inhaling and warm breath on my back. He puffs out some air so he won't sound shaky. I can feel his aura change into worried and intimated both at the same time. My eyes roll back as the pain started to relieve.

I wake up with someone poking my cheek. When did I fall asleep? My eyes flutter to see Mason is sitting beside my head looking at me with some emotions in his eyes. His eyes always say something while looking at me, he doesn't lose this intimidating charade in front of anyone else. His eyes are always blank looking at people not interested in any of their shit. Seeing him like this quite rare. Before he thinks I am trying to figure him out by looking at him, I change the subject.

"What happened massy I'm sleepy," I ask him.

"Wake up sleepy head it's 8 at night and I am about to leave for home so, I think I woke you up first and then go. "

"Don't go anywhere please "I requested him with my famous puppy eyes which I know never fails on him.

"Don't make that face Tessi, you know I can't say no to that face right. " Massy said.

"Please, with a cherry on top," I said again with puppy eyes.

"Okk but I will be gone when you fall asleep okay ". He said.

"OK deal, now come I want my best friend's warm arms right now " I moved my arm in a hugging position.

"Who said you're are my best friend," he said with play full frown.

" Me, duh " I grinned at him.

" OK bestie now. What do you want to do as it's your time to chose wisely," he said.

Vote me.

Follow me if you like my book🤗😉