Chap-4 Babysit

As promised I agreed to babysit Mason's little brother.But in all honesty I really only agreed to babysit because I need the money. Mason gave me his number after he was done eating so I can call him when I need to be picked up. Sara's going to freak out when she finds out I have Mason Tiffins phone number. 

After debating with myself what to wear for over twenty minutes, I decide on an old, but comfortable hoodie and a pair of black jeans. I quickly freshen up by washing my face, and putting a coat of mascara on. I want to at least look a little decent for meeting Mason's brother.While eating some leftovers I message Mason my address. I turn the tv on and start an episode of 'Game of Thrones", it's my favorite show.

After fifteen short minutes I hear the chime of the doorbell. I quickly stand up and open the door to find Mason standing there with his signature smirk and leather jacket. 

"Come on, let's go." He motions me towards his sleek black motorcycle. 

"We're taking your motorcycle?" I ask curiously. 

"It seems like you're excited to ride my bike." he replies, amusement written all over his face. 

"I love motorcycles."I answer with a little giggle. Why am I acting like a two year old around him?I never giggle, like literally ever.

"That much is obvious." he responds with a smirk. 

"Then what are we waiting for, let's go!" I say jumping up and down. He hands me his helmet with a slight smile. I put it on with a bright smile, I then try to get onto the motorcycle, but the things huge. Mason laughs under his breath and helps me hoist myself up. I smile gratefully at him. Before I can thank him he swings his leg over and hops on with ease. With all the confidence I can muster up I wrap my arms around his rock hard torso. He takes off without warning causing me to instinctively wrap my arms around him tighter. He doesn't seem to mind though. 

The wind is blowing through my hair, it's a feeling like no other. We zoom past every car we encounter, Mason expertly swerves in and out of traffic. It's exhilarating. I slowly lose my grip on his waist and spread my arms as if I was a bird. I was having so much fun I didn't even realize we had arrived at Mason's house. I wanted that ride to last forever. 

Mason hops off the bike and holds his hand out to me like a true gentleman.I take his help and hop off while still frowning.I could hear him murmuring something under his breath.

"What?" I question him.

"If you really liked riding my bike that much, you can ride with me again." he almost whispered. He said something else under his breath that I can't make out. 

"Really, that's so nice of you." I say with my snort like a giggle, he starts chuckling after hearing my giggle.

"Let's meet my baby brother." For the first time since we arrived I look up at his house. It's absolutely beautiful. I've never seen a mansion this big before. 

"Is this your house?"I ask still gaping at the sheer size of it. 

" Yes." he replies, no frowning. Did I do something to make him upset?

On our way to the huge double doors we pass a beautiful garden and a fountain.This is heaven. Once we enter I'm stunned, it's even more beautiful on the inside. As soon as you walk in there's a huge spiral staircase that leads to the second floor. I look around but see no one. 

"Is there a nanny to help take care of your brother?" I ask. He couldn't possibly take care of a child on his own. 

"We've hired so many nannies, I've lost count. But none of them stay, they can't handle my brother." he replies with a casual shrug. 

After hearing that I begin to regret agreeing to babysit his younger brother. I can barely take care of myself, how am I going to help take care of a problem child?

This should be interesting. 

Vote me
Follow me 😁