Iron Girl-Chapter 17

Chapter 17

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Scarlett's point of view•

"Well your not so normal yourself." Nick spat.

"Ugh, not like that. Your blood." I explained. "There something going down at Shield. It's screwing everyone up."

"Really..." he trailed off.

"It makes you slowly go insane." a rustling emited from the other line. "Not the funnest thing." a gunshot echoed from Nick's side.

"Well. Someone figured it out." a new voice came from the line. My eyes widened

"Who the hell are you?" I growled.

"Let's put it this way, someone new to this game." I frowned. "Someone, who, is well, destroying your life, piece by piece." I could tell he was smiling. "You may think this is on a low key scale of just me, but no! It's part of a bigger plot with that involves Shield!"

"You just gave me your plan."

"What?!?" he roared. "How?!?"

"Shield, the prisonors. Duh!"

"Ummmm," he stammered. "That's not it you foolish girl!"

"Yeah, sure it's not." I rolled my eyes at the idiot.

"Good-bye!" He yelled. Oi. Their getting stupider everyday. But then stupidity makes a good henchmen... Maybe I should get over there.

 I threw the phone onto the passanger's seat and pressed the gas petal down as far as it would go. I sped along the road leading to L.A.

I saw the Shield HQ as I turned a corner. I tryed to press the gas petal down even farther but failed. I weaved in and out of the heavy traffic and sometimes on the side part. I earned quite a few birds and curses. Ah, L.A.

I drove in to a large parking gargae filled with Suv's, Shield issued. I swiftly manuvered into a parking spot between two of the Suv's.

I looked over to the passager seat for the phone. Of course with my luck, I couldn't find it. I unbuckled my seatbelt and climbed over to the other side. I was about to give up on looking for the small phone when I slipped.

I fell onto a keypad in the middle of the seats. It beeped loudly causeing me to jump back into the driver's seat in surprise. But that of course wasn't the end of it.

The passangers seat folded down into the ground, revealing behind it, a secret compartment.

"Ms. Stark," Jarvis's voice whispered in the car. "Mr. Stark has equipt this veichle with weopans, as you can see." Three longs drawers slid out of the compartment. They were covered in Stark made weopons.

"Please use them wisely." I picked the largest of the guns up, grinning. I'm starting to like this. "I also had Mr. Stark put your one of your old Shadow suit's under the driver's seat."

I reached under the seat and pulled out the suit. Oh I really love this!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Tony's point of view•

"Bitch..." I muttered as I stumbled down the stairs with a botton of vodka in my hand. I neared the last steps and the living room came into view. The tv was on CNN and Pepper was sitting on the couch with her laptop, watching.

"Bitch!" I yelled. She jumped and dropped her laptop.

"What-t?" she stammered, shaking. Her wide eyes stared at me.