Iron Girl-Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I'm getting sick of this. Vote!!!!!! Please. I have no will to contuine. And until someone says stop! Im doin scarlett's pov

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Scarlett's point of view•

Crazy bitch. First thing that ran through my head descrbing Pepper.

I'm so nice.

Mad world (Adam Lambert) played in the car as I sat stunned.

"So you wanna give it all up for a girl who considers you a slut. That marrige will last, about...eh, 5, minutes. If that. You'll end up cheating on her!"

"Everyone thinks of me like that!! No one wants to get to know the real me! It's always what the tabloids say. Blah, blah, blah! Tony fucked her! Stark fucks princess! Where the hell do the get their frickn' information?!?" he yelled, his face sething with rage.

"From the sluts ya fuck with idiot!" duh.

"Oh shut up, your the same as me."

"Jackass." I muttered, and turned to the window, done with him.

We skipped lunch and grabbed a few clothes. Well, really just bought anything that fit me. We drove(speed) home. I started to get out of the car and one of my attacks started.

My heart started to tighten, then burned. This one was worse than usual. It started to overtake my body.

"Ah, gasp*." I fell to the ground writhering in pain.

"Scarlett!" Tony's voice going hoarse.

He ran to my side checking my pulse. He carried me into the house in down into the armory. He layed me down on the table and started running around.

The pain was starting to subside when he came back. He carried magnets, wires, iron, and other random things. I sat up and looked at him.

"What's that for?"

He jumped five feet in the air. Funny as hell.

"Thought you where dieing! Jesus! What is wrong with you?"

"I was attack by Hammer when I was 14. Now I have these horrible pains every now and then."

"Yes, I see that. Thank you for the warning!!!"

"Ok, I'm sorry but you sound soo funny!" I said giggling. "What where you gonna do to me." holding up a wire.

"Oh be quiet. I was gonna put one of these in you." he pulled his shirt up revealing his mini-arc reactor. "Now get over here, I've got work to do."

"What now?" I said annoyed.

"Fine, guess you don't want a suit." he started to walk away.

"What?!? No, stay! I want one!" I yelped jumping of the table.

"Ok, come here."

I followed him to his desk where he pulled out a mini-arc reactor, looked at it and put it back down. He then walked over to the center of the room.

"Jarvis!"

"Yes sir?" a robotic voice came from the ceiling. Creepy...

"I need a suit hologram. Pronto."

"Of course sir."

A small holgram popped up and Tony started ripping it apart. The chest pice was gone, arms, legs, pretty much everything.

"Scar, come here." he said without looking up from his work. "Stand there." motioning to another clearing.

"Jarvis, scan her."