Iron Girl-Chapter 14

Chapter 14

I am ssssoooo hungry...

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Tony's point of view•

"You bastard!" Happy yelled storming over toward me. He grabbed my shoulders and shook them. Scar started to run but I held up my hand to stop her. "You got her pregant!" he was about to hit me when I spoke.

"I was taking it slow. I only KISSED her." I practicly yelled kissed.

"What?" Happy stumbled backwards. "The party...." he trailed off. "We got really drunk. God-damn..." he murmured.

"Men are idiots." Scar grumbled.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Pepper's point of view•

Happy or Tony? Happy or Tony?

I lay in my bed, intranced in my thoughts.

Happy can't hold down a job and is rather reckless. Tony has money, a job, is working on his drinking and now that he's not dieing he's less reckless.

My choice is pretty clear who I should go with. Right?

I got up and wipped my ruined make-up from my face. I fixed my lipstick and eyes. I slipped shorts on and a t-shirt and sandals.

I carefully walked down the stairs where Tony was sitting, watching tv, running his hands through his hair.

His eyes widened when he saw me. He nodded and smiled warmly at me. He closed his eyes and layed his arm over his face.

Happy walked in and frowned at me. He turned his back to me and walked back into the kitchen. Tony sneaked a peak at me. I saw him and he quickly closed his eye. I laughed and walked over to him.

"Are you mad at me?" he whispered. I stroked his arm. I noticed he was shaking.

"Of course not! You didn't do anything. I was drunk..." I looked down and put my hands in my lap. He sat up straight and turned to look at me.

"I'm drunk 95 percent of the time. It's fine!" he ruffeled my hair, smiling sheepishly.

"You never get anyone pregant." I murmured.

"I have a little accident in there!" he pointed to the armory laughing.

"I heard that!" Scarlett yelled.

I smiled.

"What am I going to do?" I leaned on Tony and snuggled into his chest.

"Choose Happy." he whispered in my ear sadly.

I looked up into his eyes. His big brown eyes burned into my soul. He ripped apart my barriers I usually have around him. They searched my face looking for a clue to my heart. Our eyes locked and he spoke.

"Please don't choose him." he pleaded. One lone tear fell down his face.

"Never." I pecked his cheek and nestled into his chest. "Never." I whispered to myself.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Scarlett's point of view•

High voltage (Ac/Dc) blared as I fought with Happy. He tryed to punch me but I ducked and hit him in the elbow.

He grimanced and blindly tryed to him me. I jumped up and grabbed his shoulders. I flipped over him and landed on my feet, then I whipped around as he was and hit him in the face.

"Ow!" he whinned. He pulled his helment off and slipped out of the ring. "Bye."

I rolled my eyes and walked out of the ring too. I walked over to the weights and started lifting them. Tony ran in with Pepper chasing him.

"Yo! Lovebirds!" they stopped and looked at me. "Go down to the beach. Oi..." they ran laughing from the room to, I'm guessing, the beach.

Jesus, those two are more annoying then Nick.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Tony's point of view•

"Don't fall!" I called back to Pepper, laughing.

"Why did you build your house on a cliff?" she laughed.

"Hey! It seemed like a good idea at the time!"

We finally reached the rocky bottom, still laughing.

"Remind me to never to do that again!" Pepper complained.

"Fine, next time, we'll go to the beach like normal people." I leaned on the rocks behind me.

"It's so pretty here." she leaned her head on my shoulder and grasped my arm.

"I go here whenever I have troubles. It helps clear my mind. But every now and then I fall in." I look down at the clear blue water.

"Really? Is it cold?" she laughs.

"Extremly!" I laugh. "But can I ask you something?" I look into her eyes again.

"Yes..."

I swiftly knelt to the ground.

"I never got an answer from you. Virgina Pepper Potts, will you marry me?" I smiled up at her.

Her eyes went wide as her hand flew to her mouth.

"Yes." she whispered.

I stood back up and hugged her.

"Finally." I whisper in her ear.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry, but Tony wins. Mahahahahahaha!!! Sorry... I just love Tony! But this is going to be interesting. Oh and btw. I will prob be having either 10 or 15 more chapters and then i'll end it, write my war book, start the sequal. Kk? Rember, comment, save, vote!!!!!! Love ya!