Iron Girl-Chapter 16

Chapter 16

You may hate me after this chapter...

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Scarlett's point of view•

The tv blared E! as I sliced the Shield agent's arm open. I was just waiting for me to come on. No, correction, dreading.

"And at the Victoria's Secret Fashion tonight, there was a very interesting annocement." the chick had a weird look on her face. Tony must of had a stand with her once.

A picture of me wearing the Tough Love wings flashed onto the screen.

"This model is actually Tony Stark's daughter!" It switched to a pic of Tony waving to the crowd with his arm around my shoulder.

"She was revealed at the fashion show with him but soon showed, don't judge a book by it's cover."

A picture of me shooting the agents popped up. I closed my eyes and groaned.

"This sweet little 16 year-old was attacked along with Tony, by 7 men and responded to the attack by shooting them."

The video of us counter-attacking played. I watched as I kicked an agent in the face while Tony ran out in his suit.

He shot a few while I shot the rest of them. I punched the final one when Tony told me to shoot him. Oh great, they heard that.

I shouted no back and drug him off the catwalk. I wonder why they cut the Shield part out?

I went back to getting a blood sample from the agent. I pulled a syring out and pushed it into the cut. I pulled it out when it was filled with blood. Then I poured at chemical into the cut. The chemical would enter his system and keep him knocked out for two more days.

"The question is, why did these men attack them? And what's this on Tony's hand?" the woman contuniued. I looked up at the screen and saw them zooming in on the engagment ring on his finger. Fuck.

"Tony!" I screamed staring at the screen.

"Give me a second." he hurriedly shouted back.

I wonder what he's doing. I started up the stairs to investigate.

"Please Pepper. What's wrong?" Tony was holding her up against the wall, his eyes wide.

"Tony, it's over. Get it?" Pepper spat. Tony's face fell.

"Why?" Tony begged.

"Happy." she grinned.

"That bastard..." Tony murmured. Pepper's eyes went dark. She growled and spit in his face. Then she stomped on his foot.

"What the hell?" he yelled.

"Don't insult my fiance. Bye whore." Pepper turned on her heel and evily walked out of the room.

Tony's body went rigid. He stood up straight and took in what just happened.

He hit the wall, creating a huge hole in the wall. He looked at me, his eyes full of hate. He stormed out the room toward the bar room.

"Tony!" I yelled following him to the bar.

"What!" he yelled, pulling all the bottles out of the cabinet.

"Stop! You'll get drunk again!" I pulled the bottles from his hands. "You swore you were done!"

"Give it!" he lunged for the bottle. My eyes widened and I growled at him.

"Give it back!" he tackled me. I landed on one bottle and it cracked under my back.

"Ack!" I gasped.