Iron Girl-chapter 9

Chapter 9

I am driving down to Springfield for somthing and Im watchn iron man 2 on my ipod goin, u need to write the chapter, you need to write the next chapter. So here I am! U better like this.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

•Scarlett's point if view•

Which dress? That is the question that I ask of me. Tony of course bought me hundreds of dresses and that only makes it worse.

Pepper is in the room, calling friends and associates of Tony and hers. She's even talked to celeberties. Awesome.

I pulled out a pink one... Er, no. I ran around the closet, my hands running across the soft materials. I started to walk after awhile. I pulled out a random black and gold one. Oh my God! It's perfect. It had a corset top with lace, then switched colors to black and puffed out. It was perfect (I hope the pic works.)

"Got a dress yet?" Pepper murmured, intranced in her phone contacts.

"Yep! Watcha think?" I help the dress out for her inspection.

"Cute! It's perfect for you. I'm gonna go get dressed. I'll be back." She turned to leave.

"Wait! Let me choose your dress!" she froze.

"Umm." She bit her lip worried what I might chose.

"Please!" I begged. "You'll look amazing."

"Fine." she sat on my bed, crossing her arms.

"Great! Your a size six too right?"

"Yep." she sighed.

I giggled evily. I ran through my closet, pulling out every dress. Then, I saw it. (a/n everything got deleted after this so im pissed off!!!!!)

A dark blue dress with a flower-like emblem coming down the front and across the breast. There was a slit for the leg and had a silver lining. Perfect.

"Oh no." Pepper groaned. "Really? That?"

"Yes, this. Now you and Tony are too stupid to do anything so now it's my turn to fix you two." I threw the dress at Pepper and motioned for her to change.

After three minutes of grumbling, and five if pouting, she finally had the dress on.

"Happy?" she frowned.

"Extremly." I cocked my head to the left and gave a 'haha' smile. "Now let's do your hair."

"I feel like a Barbie." Pepper groaned. "Why can't I just pull it back and be done?"

"Because that's average, you need sexy." I said combing my fingers through her hair. "Your bangs don't work with your face shape. Can I cut them?"

"What?!? When have you ever cut hair?!?" she shrieked, clutching her hair.

"We had to cut our own hair at Shield. I've been doing hair for seven years."

I grabbed the sisscors and began to work. A few minutes, later she had side bangs. I dyed her hair a darker, deeper red. I curled it, then brushed it out so it was wavy.

"Done!" I sang.

"Finally." she groaned. She skittered out of the room, stumbling on the rug and her heels.

I sighed, my work about to begin. But first I need to check on Tony. He's usually fine but I need to make sure he dosn't dress horridly.

I ran down to the armory skipping around.