iron girl-chapter 5/6

Put your story text here...Chapter 5

Btw I'm going to list a song right above a scene for some of them. Some will Lady GaGa, Aerosmith, Ac/Dc, and other bands/singers, but no katy perry. You don't have to go look them up or listen to them but they just totally bring the story together. I can't wait till Teeth...

Scarlett's point of view

"Scarlett, get your ass down here!"

"No! I like my ass where it is!" God, its frickn 8:30. Doesn't he understand teenagers?

"There's someone here for you." Uh oh. The dude I slept with last night I assume. "He says, you um, hooked up, with him last night."

Shit.

"Be right down."

I leaped out of bed and ran to Pepper's room. She was still sleeping so I silently slipped in and borrowed a white dress.

I ran to my room and grabbed my gun holister for my thigh. I also slipped a knife in my belt that I found. Why you might ask. Because how did dude find out where I live? I didn't even tell him my name. And Tony hasn't even anounced he has a daughter yet. Somethings not right.

I walked down the stairs and Tony was no where in sight.

Sam(I think) was facing the window. I made sure he couldn't see me yet. His reflection showed a hard face. Not the sweet one I remeber from last night. His hand clenched something.

A gun.

I slipped my gun out of my holister and walked up behind him. I pressed my knife into his neck and his eyes got wide.

"Drop. The. Gun." I growled.

"No." he smirked.

"Your funeral." With those words I pulled the trigger of the gun I had in my other hand.

The shot echoed through the house, as well as Pepper's scream.

Tony yelled, "What the hell!"

When they came bursting in, Happy was with them. I was searching the body for his I.D.

"Scarlett!" Pepper screamed

"Found it!" I whispered. I stood up and handed it to Tony. "He was a assaisn from Hammer. Sent her to kill us."

"I thought slept with you." Tony said with a frown on his face.

"Shut up. He wasn't the same guy. His gun only has five shots in it. The first one was the real guy I slept with's fate."

Tony's eyes got large. "Ok, well, Happy call Nick and tell him we have a body for him."

"Ok, anything else?" Happy asked nervously glancing at me. I gave a weak smile and turned to leave.

"No, that's all." Tony then noticed I was atempting to leave. He whistled at me and gestured for me to come over.

"We need to get to know each other better and lay down some rules." he stated with a look I know isn't good.

"Fine. Let's go."

We walked to the door leading to his garage. Wow. So many cars. He headed for a porshe but then I saw, it. A 2010 grey Camro with yellow racing stripes. My favorite car.

"Tony!!!"

"Dad. And what?"

"You have a freakin' Camro."

"Yep, now let's go."

I jumped in the Camro. "Ok, let's go." I grinned.

Tony hide his face in his hand and then gave a 'Why me?' look to the ceiling.