Iron Girl-chapter 3

Put your story text here...~Chapter 3~

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Scarlett's point of view

Please let it be me. Please. I open my eyes to see Tony with a small smile hoping that he had choosen right.

He did.

I jumped to hug him but paused before I did, unsure if I should. But Tony make it clear I could when he embaced me. I finally have a parent. Someone who was happy I exsisted. Kinda.

I love you dad. It's not your fault you couldn't be here for me. You didn't know.

But I still feel like there's something wrong. His auora feels weird, he's, worried about someone, something.

"Tony, er, dad-"

I didn't have time to finish because thats when the doors flew open and all hell broke loose.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Pepper's point of view

After speeding through the city and nearly becoming a grease stain on the highway I finally made it to the SHIELD HQ, the entire time cursing Nick's name.

Tony is not part of his agency so Nick needs to stop taking him!

"Ni-Tony!!! I've been so worried!"

But as I take in the scene I relize he's hugging a teenager.

"Who's this?" confused clearly.

"Oh um, Pepper. This is, ehem, Scarlett. My, um, daughter!" Tony stutters as he tries to explain it to me and his self.

"What?!" I shriek. "You idiot! She's just one more thing I'll have to deal with! You're such a manslut! No, you are a manslut. God, she is your damn problem cause I already have to deal with one slut!"

Suddenly the girl, Scarlett I think, spoke up, er, yelled up.

"Oh thank you! You think I wanted this idiot to be my dad?!? I know what he does. He uses, hurts, and tosses people away like trash. He's not an idiot by the way, so don't call him that! Yeah maybe I'm a slut but thats better than a bitch!"

Fury was taking over her body. One of the agents threw himself on her but she kicked him in the ribs before he could get to her and the short spat resulted with a sickning crunch as she crushed his body face first into a wall.

The poor man yelled and thrashed until Natalia attacked Scarlett, drugging her.

Scarlett whispered "Tratior" as she slumped to the floor.

Wow, Tony and Scarlett have alot in common. I then glanced at Tony and wished I hadn't.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Tony's point of view

The two people I love screaming at each other. Well this sucks.

Scarlett just took a agent out. Nice! I have a fricken Shadow daughter.

Take that Happy!

Natalie then attacked her. Damn. I hate it when people cheat. She's such a traitor. Note to self: never trust her again.

I glared at Pepper. "You just had to come track me down. I'm fuckn' Iron Man! I can save myself. Go back to your desk and scream at my fuckbuddies cause your jealous like you always do!" I bellowed.

One tear escaped from her eyes. She turned to run away but I reached out and stopped her before she could. She turned to yell and I did the smart thing to do.

I kissed her.

I kissed her while my daughter is passed-out on the floor, a mauled agent laid screaming, and Nick yelled at Colson and Natalie. Hm, slow day.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Not much to say other than save, read, and vote. See last chapter for important notices. Please vote cause typing is painful for my injured wrist. Love ya! If you imagine the people in the movies saying it really brings it together. Btw, scarletts hairs is curly like the black widows. Execept black. She also has a freckle on her like 2 cm below her nose and one by her left eye. You all know what the others look like. I hope.