Iron Girl-Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I love how my book goes from 28, to 47, in like 3 days. Did you guys just decide that because ita xmas, we should be nice and vote? I'm being mean... Ok, on that happy note, heres the next chapter!

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

•Scarlett's point of view•

"Awwww!" I danced around the gym. I had just been snapping pictures of Tony's proposal. So sweet!

I was in the middle of snapping a few more when the phone rang. I frowned and looked at Pepper and Tony hugging and the phone.

"Ugh!" I threw my arms in the air and stomped over to the phone.

"Hello?" I grumbled.

"Hello!" a perky voice answered. "I'm from the Victoria's secret fashion show commitie!"

"Um, ok." I rolled my eyes at her perkyness.

"We were wondering if Mr. Stark is avaliable for this year's show?" she sweetly asked.

"Well, Ms. Potts is currently with Mr. Stark at the beach. Could I get your number and have him call you back?"

"That would be splinded!"

She gave me the company's number and told me to call anytime with Tony's answer. I hung up and scurried back over to the window. I looked down and frowned. No Tony.

I sighed and walked back over to the phone. I sat down and began to look through the pictures I just took. They were ok. Actually pretty good! I was about to get up to print them when Tony himself walked in.

I grinned wildly.

"You know huh?" he walked over to the cabinet and pulled out some champaign.

"Please, I stalked you for an hour." I walked over and took the achocol from him. "No. Oh, and Victoria's secret called. You doing the fashion show?"

"Um, no. Tell them I want you and Pepper to. It'll be the revealing of the golden girl!" he put his arms up and pretended to make a headline in the air. "Sexy Stark heiress! I kinda like it. Or, Stark replaces Stark!" he looked at me.

"See this face? It means, me no care." he raised his eyebrows. "Sorry. Stressing."

"About?" he opened his arms for a hug.

"Your two!" I grabbed him and hugged him tightly.

"We'll be fine!" he kissed my hair.

"I hope." I murmured into his chest.

"I'm choosing your guys er-outfits."

"Ugh!" I skipped out of the room.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•

(A/n at this moment I got on wattpad and looked at my reads and said, 'Holy mother fuckn shit!' Thz for the 1,000 reads!!!!)

•Scarlett's point of view•

I pulled the tiny scraps of material from the rack. I looked over it in awe.

"Thanks for the modest outfit!" I called to Tony.

"You should see the other ones" he evily laughed.

What? Other ones? I looked through the rack and found two more with Scarlett on them. Oh lord, costume changes.

"Is Pepper sure she dosn't want to do it?"

"Yeah," he walked over to my rack. "So they asked if I would walk down the catwalk with you." he pulled his shirt off. "I'll be getting changed."