Yes. Myself included. Let's just say , her imaginary friends have small asses because those damn chairs are too tiny! After playing for a few hours, we had dinner and I read them both bed time stories and they fell asleep in our bed. I carried them to their respective rooms and came back to mine. Ariane was cleaning her face in our bathroom. She was just in her bra and panties. I took off my shirt and stayed in my boxers.

I walked up behind her and took off her bra and let her breasts free. She looked at me through the mirror as if asking what I was doing.

" When are you going to tell me?" I asked her touching her softly as she moaned.

"T-tell you what?" She said as I took off my boxers and her panties. I pushed her into the bathroom stall and kissed her neck.

"That you're pregnant." I kissed her again. I knew her body so well. She's been vomiting and eating way too much olives. She didn't have Morning sickness with Nate but had it terribly with Alanna. She was too sensitive. Emotional. I knew it.

"I-I was waiting for the right time.." she said as the water cascaded on us as we made love in the shower.

"Hmm. I know you more than you think cara." I kissed her.

"If you fucking say one curse word, I'll kill you." She told me seriously and I chuckled. Nate's first word was "fuck" and Alanna's was "shit". I was really unintentional.

"You know both times it was your fault." I recounted. With Nate, he was about a year old when Ariane was going for drinks with Tamara and Tasha. She had been going to the gym after the baby and looked so sexy. It slipped my mouth and Nate repeated it. He said it so many times and I was both happy and sad. She was so mad.

 With Alanna, we were in our room and Ariane had just slipped her hand into my pants when Alanna crawled in so she removed it quick and I said "shit.". Yup she said that forever.

"Control yourself DeMorgane."

"You know I can't with you." I told her honestly.

"Nick, I don't want any more kids after this." She told me and I nodded. I would never force her. After all , it's her body going through all the changes and I just sit here doing nothing.

"Alright baby. Whatever you want. I'm happy with our bundles of joy." I told her as we stepped out of the shower and I dried her. I saw the scar from the stab a few years ago and it still made me upset. We had overcome that, thankfully .

"Me too. Do you think it's a girl or a boy?" She asked me and I thought for a second. "Girl. I think it's another girl"

"Well I think it's a boy." She said confidently and I smacked her ass. She walked to my dresser and took a shirt and wore it over her naked body

"Alright I'll name her again then? When I win?"

"If you win, DeMorgane. If." She said climbing Into bed. I named Nate after her dad. She was so happy and she kissed me so hard in the hospital after cursing me when she was pushing the little fucker out. She named Alanna—which is my mom's middle name. Let's just say grandpa Zach wasn't the happiest. But he got over it quickly. He spoils them like it's nobody's business.

I wore my boxers and got into bed and pulled her close to me. I turned off the light and lay on her chest. She loved when I did that. She hugged me like a baby and I remembered 5 years ago when we went to church in Italy. I prayed and my prayers were answered. Like my wife would say, "Awesome God!" Indeed cara. Indeed.

A few years later...

I looked at the picture on the wall. It was a picture of my favorite girls in the whole world. It was a photo shoot for a magazine they did. These pictures weren't posted. My world.

"What are you looking at ?" I felt warm arms wrap around me and I smiled. "My favorite girls." I told her honestly and she kissed my cheek. She pointed at the picture right next to it. It was from the same photoshoot but it was of me and my sons.

 It was from the same photoshoot but it was of me and my sons

Yup. Ariane had twins. I agreed with her on no more kids when I found out. They're eerily similar. It's weird. But I loved them.

"Those are my favorites." She said and I turned and gave her a kiss.

My World.

Fin.

So guys, this is the last novel  I'm writing. Me(they_hail_chels)

My partner Th3llma is still gonna be writing so please do well to check out her work. She's awesome!😍😍😍😍(On her acc)

But I might change my mind someday and write another book but y'all already know how lazy I am so it's best I don't. But I'm honestly so grateful for every read , comment and vote. May my God bless you enormously.

Book still needs a lot of editing so 🤷‍♀️

Anyhow! Love you all!

Xoxo😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘