Chapter 49

"Where you taking me to? I just wanna sleep." I rolled my eyes as Tammy dragged me out of my room. It had been 20 days and  I had been discharged from the hospital a week ago. I was back to staying with Nick in his house and sleeping in his arms. It was bliss. Despite the underlying fear of Harry coming to hurt us , everything was good. I just wanted to sleep but Tamara said I'd been in the house for too long and the world doesn't remember me anymore.

"We're gonna dress you up. And we're going out. You're pregnant so we can't go to the club but we have to live it up!"

"But I'm so sleepy Tammy."

"Girl , do you wanna be one of those women who get pregnant and lock themselves away from the world ? Huh? And don't you want Nick to see how sexy you still are? Your boobs are so much bigger now so flaunt them! "She said and I looked down at my breasts. She's right. I wonder if he will still find me sexy when I'm fat and huge. Will he love me
Less?

"Fine. Dress me up sis!" I told her and she giggled ! "Zoey! Come on, let's do this." She yelled and Zoey came in with so many outfits and my eyes widened.

"Wait, where are we going?" I asked her and she wiggled her brows. What is wrong with her? She's been acting so weird lately. Always happy and glee. It's actually pissing me off.

"Um, we'll go to a restaurant and have dinner. Then we'll see where the night takes us! I'm excited!" She squeaked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you better be excited because!!" Zoey started and I looked at her weirdly too. "Because what?"

"Cause Nick will want to bang you so bad when he sees you!" She jumped and I blushed. Ewwww. Well I want him to do that but eww anyway.

"Okay okay. I think this will look sexy but not too sexy that Nick will kill me for letting his girl go out without him, you know?" She asked going through the many dresses and finally holding out a red dress.

 I think this will look sexy but not too sexy that Nick will kill me for letting his girl go out without him, you know?" She asked going through the many dresses and finally holding out a red dress

A/N: Imagine her wearing this but she has a tiny bump.

"Fine." I told her rolling my eyes. It really was a sexy dress. I loved It and I knew Nick would love it too.

"Yay!" They both squealed and then dressed me up! Like I was a freaking doll! About an hour later, my hair and makeup were done and we stood in the living room waiting for the driver. Nick had some business to take care of so he wasn't home. But apparently they had told him and he said we should be home by 11pm.

I scoffed. He's not the boss of me. Anymore anyway. For that reason, I'll make sure we're back at 1am. But why hadn't he called me? He calls me all the time when he's not home. I took out the brand new phone I had gotten and dialed his number. It went straight to voicemail.

Is he okay? Oh my God! What if Harry found him and killed him? Oh my God!!!

"What's up with you?" Zoey turned to me as we walked into the car. Zoey and Tammy were coincidentally wearing blue skin tight outfits. They looked good too!