• 25 •

My eyes opened to see sun rays seeping from the curtains, hitting my eyes. Groaning, I rolled over to the other side of the bed and got my grey silk dressing gown. Slipping it on, I crawled out of bed and looked at my reflection.

For some reason, I decided to head to Kaname's room, I was bored and had nothing else to do, why not annoy someone?

So, I drew my eyes away from the mirror and pattered to the door, gently opened it. The door creaked a little as it opened more, I looked forward to see Kaname's closed door. Smirking, I closed mine and snuck to his room, pulling the handle, I snuck it.

Luckily, Kaname was asleep in his bed, his body snugly under the sheets and his hair a mess on the pillow. I quietly tip-toed to his bed and kneeled beside it, staring at his relaxed face.

Kaname's POV

I'm an incredibly light sleeper, I don't think that Y/N knows about it. But I heard her creep into my room and I kept myself in my position and kept my eyes shut, wondering where this'll go.

She crept over and knelt by my bedside, staring at my face. It's killing me that I can't do anything. I hid my smirk in my sheets and kept my breathing relaxed, trying to not give it away. Y/N then began stroking my black locks, I felt a somersault in my stomach, her touch causes me fireworks.

I then heard her sigh "It scares me how much I love you..." I heard her whisper.

That crossed the line.

I then opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist, dragging her into the bed. She squealed in shock and delight and giggled as I kissed her forehead and cheek.

"You're awake, I'm guessing?" She asked whilst laughing.

"It seems so." I said, my voice muffled as I buried my face in the crook of her neck, breathing in her beautiful scent. She was silent as she closed her eyes in bliss and stroked my hair.

"So, how much do you love me?" I asked with a smirk, pulling my head away from her neck and looming above her.

"You heard that?" She asked with a blush, looking away from me.

"I love you too, so much."  I said, pressing a soft kiss on her lips. She kissed back sweetly and pulled back.

"As much as I'd want to stay here with you for today, we have exams to do." She said, I sighed and rolled to the side of her.

"Do we have to? Why can't we just stay here? I'm sure they'll understand." I said, pressing light kisses on her forehead.

"Nope, let's go." She quickly got up from the door and was out of the door like a shot, leaving me lying there alone.

I rolled my eyes and smiled after her, getting up from the bed to find my clothes.

Your POV

These tests aren't actually that bad, I wonder if the Day Class struggled with them...

The teacher was sat at the front and was looking at some random papers, not really paying attention.

"Y/N." Someone whispered very quietly.

Due to my strong sense of hearing, I picked up the whisper immediately and looked in the direction where it was coming from... It was Kaname. He was on the other side of the class and his stupid smirk was making my head go dizzy.

I looked back down at my paper and tried to hide my smile, "What?" I asked, equally as quiet.

"Nothing... I just wanted to hear your voice." He said back, leaning on his hand as he stared at me with adoration.

I rolled my eyes and giggled, luckily the teacher didn't hear me.

Akatsuki was in front of me and he looked tense, I could hear his heavy breathing from here.

I need to check on him when this is over, we haven't really talked properly...

Kaname wouldn't like it, but I can talk to whom ever I want. He can complain all he wants, I can do what I like.

Staring at the back of Akatsuki's head, I frowned sympathetically and wondered what was going on inside his head. I noticed Kaname's cold stare on Akatsuki and I sighed, returning back to my paper.

Time skip to after the tests...

Walking out the door, I sighed with happiness as we no longer had to do those crappy tests. As I made it to the bottom of the stairs, Kaname took hold of my hand gently and interlocked our fingers. He smiled down at our hands and then looked at me, his eyes showing how much love he had for me.

I smiled at him softly and looked at the exit of the class, Akatsuki had just walked out of the door.

"Kaname, I'm gonna catch up with Akatsuki for a minute and see if he's okay. I'll meet you back at the dormitory, okay?" I said, gently pulling my hand away from his, even though his hold grew stronger the more I pulled away.

He said nothing as he looked down with hurt in his eyes. I held his jaw and made him look at me, pressing a sweet kiss on his lips. "I'll be fine." I whispered, stroking his hair. Kaname's hands held my waist and stayed there for a moment before letting me go and nodding his head.

"I'll see you later, then." He said, faking a smile to me and stepping back.

"Yes, I'll see you later." I said, walking out the door and using my speed to get to Akatsuki who was already on the path outside.

I abruptly stopped and smiled at him, "Hi, Akatsuki."

His face brightened considerably and his eyes lit up.

"Hello Y/N, I thought you were walking with Kaname?"

"I wanted to check in on you, I haven't spoken to you recently and I wanted to see if you were okay." I said.

"Well thanks for the sympathy, but I'm fine. I'm even better now that you're here." He smirked at me and I chuckled, nudging him in the ribs.

"I have that effect on people." I joked, giggling when Akatsuki rolled his eyes.

"Come on, let's get going." He said, so we walked faster to the dormitory.

Kaname's POV

I was already back at the dormitory, watching through the window to make sure my love would make it back safely.

I saw them in the distance and Akatsuki kept making her laugh and smile.

I should be the one doing that.

Y/N then nudged him in the ribs and said something, making them both laugh.

My heart wrenched with this awful overload of jealousy. Y/N is mine! Not anyone else's.

I completely trust her, but it's Akatsuki I don't trust. He will take her away from me at any chance he gets, I just know it. I need to warn her, but would she listen to me?

Ughh, this blood bond makes this so much harder to cope with. I have this overwhelming need to just snap his neck, but I can't... Y/N would hate me.

I'll have to deal with Akatsuki. I won't use violence, it'll cause me to lose Y/N's trust and I'll lose her forever. My heart already breaks at the thought.

Akatsuki... stay away from her.