• 2 •

While everyone else was asleep, I crept out to get some fresh air, finding it hard to sleep in that hot room. If Yuki found me, she might let me stay out but Zero surely wouldn't so I stuck to the trees and shrubs that concealed me from everyone.

Sitting down, I thought about everything. Wondering what happened in my life before being found by the HeadMaster and being taken in to be cared for, for so many years. Somehow, I couldn't remember anything before that, not my parents, my life, anything.

It's quite sad really, not knowing where I came from and if I was once loved. Or who I was.

Before I could delve further into my thoughts, I heard the bubble of voices, arguing?

Tilting my head in curiosity, I followed the voices and came across Yuki scolding two Day Class students. Peering through the bush, I suddenly saw Hanabusa and Akatsuki looking at the three females.

"So scary, the HeadMaster has trained you well." Said Akatsuki.

Trained?

One of the Day Class students started talking in a hurry, stuttering at the The Night Class students stood before them.

"No need for all this fuss, we just came out here because we-" Before I could hear the rest of the sentence, I felt a hand on my shoulder. Whipping around, I saw that it was Kaname.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked, removing his hand from my shoulder.

"There's no need to worry about that now, but you should get back to your dorm, it's dangerous and I dislike the fact that you may get hurt." Kaname said gently, his eyes burning with something that I couldn't name. It was still the look that he gave me earlier, trying to figure me out.

I nodded and walked past Kaname, not saying a word.

Kaname's POV

I sensed the smell of blood and immediately sensed that Hanabusa and Akatsuki were investigating.

I ran all the way to see that Y/N was watching through some shrubs near the sight. Closing my eyes, I thought back to our earlier interaction. I have this thought that keeps building up every time I see her, but I wasn't sure what it was.

I quietly make my way around her, walking behind her and laying my arm on her shoulder, her (Y/H/C) hair waving against my hand. She quickly tensed and span around, relaxing slightly when she recognized me.

"How did you get here so fast." She quickly asked me, I avoided the question and recommended that she return to her dorm, not wanting her in any danger.

She walked past me whilst nodding gently, making her way back to the dorm.

Almost.

I turned my back from her walking figure and returned to the scene in front of me.

"Let go of me!" I heard Yuki yell as Hanabusa had a strong grip on her hand.

Suddenly a gun was pointed at Hanabusa, Bloody Rose, and Zero stood in front of Yuki, protecting her. He took a shot at Hanabusa but Yuki took ahold of the gun and pointed it upwards, this is when I intervened.

"Can you put the Bloody Rose down, Zero?" I said calmly, walking towards them. "I'm afraid that weapon is quite dangerous to my kind."

"I-" Yuki started to say however I interrupted her.

"I'll escort these fools myself to the HeadMasters's office for punishment." I said, holding onto Hanabusa's shoulder who was looking forlorn.

"Dorm President Kuran." Hanabusa said ashamedly.

"Just get them out of here, Kuran." Zero muttered lowly and took Yuki's arm, leading her away from the scene.

I turned to Akatsuki, he looked down in shame "Because you did nothing to stop Aido, you're just as guilty."

"Now for the two that have fainted" I addressed the two girls who were lying on the floor. Seiron jumped elegantly from a tree and took them, planning to erase their memory. "I'll have their memory erased tonight."

Later that night

After the dealing of the two Day Class members and students from the Night Class, I was finally able to gain some rest. I changed out of omy coarse uniform into a comfortable, loose black shirt and black pants. I heard Hanabusa and Akatsuki discussing something but someone else was bothering my thoughts.

Who are you, Y/N...