• 12 •

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Kaname said, making me sit in a more comfortable position.

"You're from my past..." I said, swallowing because my throat hurt so damn much.

"I- I remember now, your father... he took away our memories..." Kaname said, touching the side of my face.

"Y/N..." He said softly, cupping my cheek.

"We formed a blood bond..." I said, biting my lip.

Kaname took no notice as he touched my locks of (Y/C/H) hair, his eyes staring into mine.

"You're so beautiful..." He muttered under his breath "I missed you so much." His voice broke as he pulled me closer and hugged me gently, burying his head in my neck.

My eyes widened and I pulled away, scurrying away from him.

"You're meant to be with Yuki, not me!" I said, shaking my head.

"But we formed a blood bond, we can't stop our connection to each other." Kaname said, getting close to me again.

"No! No... I can't let this happen. We can't do this..." I whispered, standing up. Kaname quickly did the same.

"Please, stop. You have to drink my blood." Kaname said, his hand reaching out slightly for me.

"I'm also a pureblood, you don't have that power over me." I stepped back, my blood-stained shirt showing up more in the moonlight.

I turned away and began to walk away, leaving Kaname alone.

"Just stop for a minute!" I could hear the frustration in his voice.

I turned around and stared at him, seeing the distance between us both. "What?"

"You just turned into a vampire, I advise you to come with me so I can watch over you." Kaname said, walking towards me slowly, like he was hunting me.

I sighed "Fine, but I won't like it." I stayed where I was until Kaname caught up with me.

"Were you always this disobedient?" Kaname asked with a smile.

"Were you always this annoying?." I said with a smile.

5 hours later

By now, everyone had learnt that I was the missing pureblood princess and they all immediately paid me respect.

I wanted to walk around the Moon dorm but Kaname kept me in his room away from harm. I was lying on his bed and reading one of his books, my head hanging off the edge. Kaname was at his chess board, planning something.

"Hey, why was I turned into a human and your memory taken away?" I asked, curious.

"Well, your father wasn't happy with our friendship to start with, not wanting us to see each other. When we got older and he found out about our blood bond, he flew into a rage and found us in the garden. He took your memories right in front of me. It was heartbreaking when you didn't know who I was. The last thing I remember was that your father made someone take you away and everything went black."

Kaname had a frown on his face as he remembered, not liking it. I dropped the book beside me and jumped to my feet, walking over to him.

"Then I was dumped on Kaien's doorstep, abandoned and forgotten about..." I said, looking out the window.

"But we remember now, we can carry on from where we were before." Kaname said, taking my hands in his.

"What about Yuki?" I said, frowning.

"Yuki has nothing to do with this, you can't deny the bond between us." Kaname said, laying his forehead on mine and closing his eyes.

I pulled away.

"I need time, besides I need to get use to being a vampire again." I said, pacing around.

"You need to feed from me." Kaname said quietly, looking at me carefully.

"Ugh, I didn't want you to say that." I sighed and held the bridge of my nose.

"Please, Y/N. You must be weak, you need blood." Kaname walked in front of me, towering over me. He sat on the table behind him so his neck was level with my mouth.

He nodded at me and I walked forward slowly, feeling my breath get heavier. I felt my sore throat and leaned towards his neck, my mouth hesitating as the new-found fangs appeared.

Overcome with a sudden bloodlust, I sunk my fangs into his neck and began to drink his blood. He brought me closer to him and hugged my body close, a warm feeling coming from the intimacy we were both experiencing.

As I drank more, I felt more and more powerful. I was absorbing his power and it was a divine feeling.

Soon, I stopped. I released his neck and pulled back, the blood dripping from my mouth. Kaname's finger gently wiped across my mouth and removed the drops of blood, and smiled.

"I missed you." Kaname said again, not wanting to let go of me, his hands still on my waist.

"I... I guess I missed you too." I said with a smile, walking away from him and dropping back onto his bed again.

"What do you think Kaien will say about this?" I asked, suddenly thinking about what they will all think.

"He'll be shocked, but he knew it was inevitable before you were told what you are." Kaname said, sitting beside me.

"Also, if I'm moving to the Moon Dorm, I want my own room." I said with a smile, giving him a look that said 'You can't say no'.

Kaname growled slightly but reluctantly agreed to it.

"Thanks!" I gave him a quick hug, it was by natural instinct.