A/N: With a small bump again!

Tammy handed me my bouquet and kissed me on my cheek as she stood behind me to hold my veil.

This is it. Show time. My happy ever after.

As we walked down down the stairs slowly, I was suddenly getting scared that something bad will happen like it usually does.

"What's wrong?" Tammy asked me and I looked at her.

"What if? W-what if he comes back?" I was terrified. I was almost having a panic attack.

"He won't. Calm down. You've dreamt of this day all your life. Nothing will happen. Okay?" She soothed me and I nodded looking at the crowd. There were not a lot of people but more than enough. What if I fall? What if I faint? I'm so scared.

Tammy arranged my veil on the ground as the music started playing

Tammy arranged my veil on the ground as the music started playing. It was a West life song I loved so much. When my eyes locked with his, all my fears flew out the window. I knew I was ready to do this. Tammy walked ahead of me making her way to her assigned seat. I started taking steps towards him.

Damn. He looked good. So damn fine. And mine. Everyday, I thanked God. When Nigel told me he was in a coma 6 weeks ago, I thought I would lose my mind. For one week, there was no hope. But then he woke up. He woke up and I was so glad. Harry had shot him and he lost way too much blood. Luckily he made it. Harry on the other hand, is locked up in a mental institution.

Apparently he had a medical condition that made him do crazier things.(he was normally crazy and the condition just made him crazier). It was more controlled before because he was taking his medication. His mom came when she found out what had happened and cried so bad. She had no idea how her son had gotten so bad. She blamed herself.

She should. Bitch.

Calm down inner girl!

As I walked closer to Nick, I saw his eyes well up.Damn I was crying too! Jeez. I was focused only on him. I ignored all the guests stating at me. Although I noticed his parents with huge smiles on their faces. And the biggest was on Tamara's. When I reached him, he held my hands and kissed them.

"The most beautiful." He told me and I smiled.

"You look handsome too." I told him and adjusted his bow tie. He was wearing a crisp black tux with a white shirt. He looked so handsome and healthy.

The priest cleared his throat and started the ceremony. I could not keep my eyes off him.
And it was the same for him. It came to the exchange of vows.

"I'll go first. Ariane, my love, my life. I'm still trying to picture my life without you. You bring sunshine to my rainy days. Brighten my days. You make me a kinder, wiser and better man. I practiced this so many fucking times last night but I can't seem to form the right words." He chuckles and I'm looking at him teary eyed. The crowed laughed at his behavior.

SeductressOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara