L.C | 50 | part 1

8 months later. . .

"*System Activated, opening filmed hologram- Subject L.C Suprema*"

"*Please place your face in front for confirmation of  identify*"

"*Identity verified*"

***

"Ahm hi Klay baby, it's been a while I guess? Aaa. .hh well since you're watching this, it only means that something bad happened to me. I just want you to know na ginagawa namin to para may maiwan kung sakali mang hindi kami makakabalik, like a farewell message they said.

Brazzen, listen carefully. The things I'm going to confess in this video are the things that I should've said when you offered a new fresh start with me. But i don't know how to start because first and for most, it's private and you might not believe me. Now, what happened in Greece– years ago. It was all just for a show. Margola Kate Cooper, is a very important person to Regnum, our organization's greatest rival. She's an asset to them because not only she is an excellent inventor but she's also a great scientist, she helped their organization a lot by weapon.

But as time went by, the work she thought is for the common good of the people was all a lie. She then started to realize that her works were used for evilness, all for that organization. She wanted to leave but of course, they won't let her. Not when she already knew a lot of things and besides, she has a huge contribution on the growth of the organization. They threatened her, a lot, so she had no choice but to keep working for them.

While strolling around the street of Ukran to get some fresh air, she met Brenda on the way. Brenda's on a mission to scout their  headqaurters that time, Margola  eventually found that out. But instead of telling it to the organization, she decided to ask Brenda for help. Dahil na sa kabilang puder siya, alam niyang hindi siya nito basta bastang pagkakatiwalaan. So, she started planning for her escape.

She changed her face so no one would recognize her of course, after that, she went after Brenda here in the country. Hindi niya malapit lapitan si Brenda so she find another way to become close with her, that's the time when you met her in a medical convention. Yes, what you're thinking right now is correct. Margola is Wria, your ex-fianceé. You know the rest, you fell in love and she became close with Brenda. Nang masabi niya na kay Brenda ang tungkol sa buhay niya, dun siya nagsimulang makipag ugnayan saaming organisasyon.

She told us everything she knows in exchange of our help to protect her, to give her a new life. Remember when Brenda and Wria left for a trip to Greece? Yes, they indeed went their to unwind. Pero huli na nang malaman nilang pinaghahanap na si Wria ng Regnum, so we responded immediately. That's when the war started, it's true that I thought they were dead. But it's actually the Supreme's plan all along, to trick the Maluses, the whole Regnum organization that both of them are dead since they also found out about Brenda's identity.

That she was the one who helped Wria to hide from them and I just found that out after my file of transfer. But because of a bomb, we weren't able to save Wria so the Maluses took that chance to take her again while Brenda on the other hand was in coma. The talk I had with Bliss, it was about Brenda being awake from coma and being stubborn to immediately went after Wria after recovering since Brenda and Bliss are both an upper class undercover.

And yes, your sister Brenda known by the codename Beretta is a Supreme. She kept it a secret to your whole family all this time because she knows that all of you will be againts it. Things are getting out of control, so we've been sent to take over the mission. To ensure that they won't have the slightest chance to rule. To finally put an end to them.

Klay baby? Kung talaga mang hindi na ko makakabalik, please please always remember that I love you at wala akong pinagsisisihan. All the pain was so worth it because even just for a short time, I get the chance to feel and experience your love. And it was one of the best feeling and experience I had my whole life, so thank you. I– I feel fulfilled honestly. To leave with so much love from the people I cherish, to be able to save a lot of lives, and to be able to keep the peace even just for a while.

I hope I was able to do my mission. It's been always an honor to serve and to save people and places as a Supreme. I just wish I had enough time to be with you, ahm, I'm filming this before our departure going to Ukran and I don't have much time left to film this. Baby? I'm brokenhearted, I'm so devastated that you might just get to watch this. It would be amazing to tell you all of this personally and not by a farewell video.

And just like what I've said, you'll know the truth even if I couldn't make it. Sorry it took me so long to finally said everything. And baby? Live, live for yourself. Live for your family and live for the people you love. I know it'll be hard but please, be happy."

"Suprema! Let's go!"

"THIS IS LIEUTENANT COLONEL ARAINA KEEN WAKEFIELD SIR KLAY BABY! DECLARING THE MISSION 01 TO COME BACK SAFE AND SOUND, FAILED. I love you, I'm sorry. Salute!" 

***
Note:

Hehe, I know I know. Matagal tagal rin akong hindi nakapagupdate (bago pa ba yun otor?) hehe. Anyways, please bear with the errors 😊 let me see your thoughts through your comments 😉

And guuuyyss! Please be safe and pray that everything will be fine 🙏❤️ be sure to be a good follower para hindi na po lumala ang situation. Just to remind you lang po:

•stay hydrated (drink ur water bets-mmyh)

•wash your hands frequently

•maintan social distancing

•if u have fever, cough and experiencing difficulty in breathing please do seek for medical care immediately

•boost your immune system by eating/drinking foods/liquids rich in
vitamin C

Let's help the world, let's help one another to overcome this pandemic (COVID-19) by just cooperating and doing these simple things. Thank you, take care and God Bless guyth 🙆❤️