Chapter 49(Pt.2)

Začať od začiatku

"W-what did you do? Where is that from?" I asked shocked.

"Snuck it from his pocket when he held me. Go straight then turn left. At the end of that corridor there's an exit. Most likely with no guards. I will distract them. But you have to run. When you step out of the building, you'll have to open the wire fence. Then you Run. Keep running Ari." She told me giving me the knife and I looked at her shocked.

"W-what? How do you know that? And I'm not leaving without you!"

"I was his PA. I was aware of everything. I've come to this location a few times but I don't think he remembers. I'll follow you. Just go. Go! Run! Keep going sis. You have to be silent or Harry will come downstairs. " She told me and I nodded in fear. I ran in the direction she told me looking back to see if she was coming. I looked at my watch and saw that the battery had died. Shit!

Indeed there was an exit at the left. I was tired and breathless from running but I couldn't stop. If I was caught, It's over for me. So I ran and saw the exit door and looked to my right waiting for Tammy when I heard a gunshot behind me.

"Face me bitch." Camilla's voice rang in my ears. I faced her as I hid the knife in my jacket pocket. She was in the center aisle looking at me with so much anger. She put her gun down.

"P-please. Just let me go. You can have Harry for good. Please."

"That sounds so appealing but he can't even kiss me without saying your name! What does he like about you? What?? You're so plain!" She screamed and I nodded.

"You're right. I am plain. You don't have to do this Camilla. He's using you. Can't you see? Run away with me. If you stay, you'll get caught and you'll go to jail. Please." I tried convincing her. Where's Nick? Will I be able to make it.

"I'm not stupid. It's over for me regardless. So I'd rather die by my lover's side. And I'd die happily once I know you're dead." She said and put up her gun again.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I heard Harry speak behind her. Where the hell did he come from?

Dead. Doomed. Over. It's over for me.

"I have no idea why I trusted you. You lying piece of shit!" She faced him and I knew there was no way for me to leave. I saw Tamara with the side of my eye and I shook my head telling her to go back.

"Give me the gun. Calm down." Harry told her and she shook her head and pushed him away.

"I'll kill your fucking princess you piece of shit!" She yelled and then fired her aim towards me and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but instead I felt a body fall on me. I looked at Tammy's limp form on me and I screamed! I held her as she clutched her stomach.

"No! No! Tammy!" I yelled as I laid her on my lap. She was slowly closing her eyes and I cried like I'd never before. There was blood everywhere.

"Don't leave me please. Keep your eyes open. Please." I shook her as tears fell down my eyes.

"L-Love y-you sis." She told me and I cried even more as I felt her slipping away.  She closed her eyes and I shook her but she didn't move. If I didn't get her to the hospital, she would lose too much blood and die. I looked up and saw Harry holding Cami tight with the gun in his hand.

"I guess the choice is easier now. Your sister will be rushed to hospital immediately if you agree to marry me." He shrugged. How can a man be so heartless ? I was sobbing hard at this point. What type of person would I be if I let my sister die?

"Fine! Fine I agree!" I yelled as I cried even more.  He then called his men and soon enough they had Camila tied up as one of them carried Tammy. Harry held unto my hand and and I took it away as I tried to stop crying.