He loved the idea of taking Rida with him since it's been long that they had not had any conversation but he was not sure if her parents would allow that, so he just shrugged his shoulder.

"Okay then Assalamualaikum." Rehan said smiling at the couple and they greeted him back but Rehan did not move from them. The couple shared a look understanding he had something to talk to. They waited for Rehan to speak while the girls stood a little away from their parents.

"Mmm... actually... that... I and Kaif were actually going to Saif's place so I was thinking that... ...we... if we can take Faiza and...."

He stopped midway feeling embarrassed while rubbing the back of his neck. He felt scared looking at the emotionless face of Abdul. He looked at Shehnaz who was now looking at her husband. Faiza nudged Rida but she was busy hoping that her father allows them to go.

Suddenly Abdul laughed making Rida and Shehnaz to smile at him in relief. Rehan did not understand so he stood there with a confused face. Abdul engulfed Rehan in a hug and Rehan sighed hugging him back.

"You don't have to be so scared of me. I don't eat people and you are married to Rida now so you can take her anywhere without my consent." Abdul said making Rehan to be embarrassed while Rida smiled a blush creeping up her face.

"Take care of my daughters." Shehnaz said and Rehan nodded his head while Faiza squealed in delight while Rida rolled her eyes at her hyper sister.

The three walked to where Kaif was standing a little away with Rehan's car while the couple walked to their car.

"Let's go." Rehan said and Kaif looked at Rehan impressed sending a smirk his way.

Rehan took the driving seat while Kaif took the passenger seat. The girls settled themselves on the back seat. Kaif coughed gaining Rehan's attention. He turned to him who was now bending towards him.

"Try focusing on the road and not in the mirror." He whispered smirking at Rehan who narrowed his eyes at him. He was getting distracted by the person sitting behind him but he was sure that he was doing well by hiding it but now when Kaif had brought that topic he felt embarrassed.

He maintained his face coughing a little. He started driving, all the while hearing to Faiza and Kaif's talk about when they were in London. He hardly heard anything related to Rida and was curious to know about her but he did not wanted to ask them as they would start teasing him.

They reached Saif's place since Saif had informed him that he wasn't at work and was home with Safa. He made the three to get down while he went to park his car in the garage.

He got down but turned back when he realised that he had left his phone. He took his phone and about to be out when his landed on the back seat of the car. He noticed that there was something silvery on the back seat. He took it in his hold to notice that it was the same bracelet that he had given Rida.

He smiled understanding that it might have come out from her hand. He fisted the bracelet and kept it secured in his pocket. He moved out of the car when he realised Rida running towards him. He looked at her confused and asked her to take a deep breath.

She shook her head and tried speaking but failed miserably. Rehan understood the reason and was about to give her the bracelet when an idea popped up in his mind.

"My bracelet." She whispered breathing heavily when Rehan smiled at her but pretended else way.

"What bracelet?" He asked and Rida explained that she was wearing a bracelet which might have remained in the car.

He nodded his head and told her to check if she could find it. She started searching for the bracelet. She looked around everywhere in the car while Rehan was looking at her suppressing his laughter.