Copyright And Introduction

Copyright©

All the characters and scenarios in the book are solely a part of the writer's imagination. No part of this book maybe reproduce or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronics or mechanical including photocopying, recording or any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author.

The media and images used belong to their respective owners. The writer henceforth, doesn't hold any right on any of them.

©Queen0226

2019

Introduction

Life isn't always a beautiful place to live in. It isn't always easy. We face many struggles in our lives that makes us suffer and make us experience pain. Pain can be devastating, but life is always about accepting the pain that you experience with a smile on your face and not to be afraid. It is about taking chances and letting your past not affect you and be confident enough to face the world alone.

Growing up without a mother isn't easy. Growing up with a father, who is a beast isn't easy. Growing up alone, with such deep scars that cannot be healed easily, isn't easy. Rehan Shaikh had gone through the worst in his life, that anyone could never imagine.

But he gave his life a different light. He would always have a shine around himself that made people around him feel happy and loved. He never showcasted his week point to anyone. He never cried because of the pain infront of anyone. He never brought his past in between his present or future.

But what happens when he meets the person who understands him more than himself. The one who cares for him and always tries her best to be his backbone. Will he let her in? Will he let her love him despite his insecurities? Will he wash away her insecurities? Will he love her, to let her love herself too? Will he forget his past and move ahead in life or will his past come back to haunt him again?

So many queries and every queries have different solutions but with one thing constant, Love.

***

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu lovely readers!

So Rehan's story is up. How's the introduction?

This story is a little different from my rest stories. This story will hold a pinch of reality as well imagination. This isn't going to be a normal love story but a complex one and I hope you'll will love it.

Let me know your views about it!

Till next time,
Assalamualaikum,
Stay blessed!
Keep smiling!