Chapter 6

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu everyone.

I hope everyone is doing great.

I know it has been almost a month that I did not update but I was genuinely very busy and some health issues too. I am extremely very sorry for that.

JazakAllahu Khairan Khair to all my lovely readers for having my back throughout.

saher344

Arshu124

user85114334

hafnahameed

Pearls_Queen

Thank you to all for commenting and making an effort to stay by me throughout. Even to all the silent readers a big thank you.

Also JAZAKALLAHU KHAIRAN KHAIR APPI Pearls_Queen for such a beautiful cover. You have always stayed by me from the very start and has always encouraged me and inspired me. A very big thank you to you. Guys go and check out her books, I am sure you all will love them all.

And I am extremely sorry to all those people whom I did not mention above, do comment here or pm me and Insha Allah I will do that in my next chapter

Enjoy reading

Surah Al-Araf, Aayat No 54
إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ يُغْشِي اللَّيْلَ النَّهَارَ يَطْلُبُهُ حَثِيثًا وَالشَّمْسَ وَالْقَمَرَ وَالنُّجُومَ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ بِأَمْرِهِ أَلَا لَهُ الْخَلْقُ وَالْأَمْرُ تَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ رَبُّ الْعَالَمِينَ

"Surely your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods of time, and He is firm in power; He throws the veil of night over the day, which it pursues incessantly; and (He created) the sun and the moon and the stars, made subservient by His command; surely His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, the Lord of the worlds."

***

When you are trying to neglect a certain person because you know you had ended up blemishing yourself and do not want the history to recapitulate again, yet the person you want to malinger from do not want the same?

Rida was in the same situation for the moment. The person she was trying her best to evade, was now in front of her and was the one who had initiated a talk! The thing that she had not awaited. And she didn't knew what got into her that she asked him such an intrepid question, but she was glad that she did. She stood there a little at a distance from him, her eyes lowered. She did not wanted to look at his face, that face that pained her heart. The one face that was once the reason behind her smile.

"Rida?" Fahad called out to her and she looked at him through her eyelashes, who was scanning her face with his eyes searching intermittently. She was nervous and she could sense the flopping in her chest. Her legs were quivering badly, while she was continuously biting her lips. She knew by the moment she would be out of the place, her lips would be bleeding.