"We aren't going to think about what will happen." Draco cut in. I glanced at him then nodded.

"Y-yeah. We are going to stay positive." I made up on the spot. She nodded slowly.

"So, now that we have that out of the way. How far are you?" She asked. I bit my lip.

"I honestly don't know. The nurse just told me to get dressed then left. But I can't be too far. It will probably be a while. Why do you ask?"

"Well I need to know how long I'm going to stall for. I will tell the dark lord that you met up with your friends and decided to hang out at their house and stay over. If that's fine?" She asked. We nodded.

"Yeah, just say that we are at our friend.... um, Carter's house." Draco told her. She nodded and kissed both of our cheeks.

"I'm going to go tell him now." She said before walking out of the hospital room. She opened the door and everyone besides Molly and Arthur were listening to us. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Can't they be mature?

"I'll see you later." Narcissa said as she turned around to look at us before turning back around and heading out of Saint Mungo's. I then got really bummed. I wanted her here, with me and Draco. But she had to leave because of my stupid father!

"So... what do you want to do?" Harry broke the silence. I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh I don't know Harry, maybe we can go and duel someone! Or go run a mile! Or-" but I was cut off by a contraction. I let out a soft cry and clutched my stomach. Draco took my hand in his and I squeezed it to death as Molly walked over to us.

She brushed some hair out of my face and smiled at me. It reminded me when she used to comfort me when I fell off Ron's broom. She would always shush me and tell me that it's going to be okay.

She sat at the edge of my hospital bed and glanced at Draco. Who was looking at me with concern.

"Me and Arthur agreed. That we will still let Rosaline stay at the burrow. Even if you.... aren't our daughter anymore.... we still want to help you." She said kindly. Me and Draco smiled at her, Draco's more like a half smile.

"Thank you, Molly." I said as I touched her hand gently. She tensed up at my touch and I shot her a hurt look.

"May I ask, why can't Rosaline stay with you?" Bill cut in. I glanced at Draco and he gulped and shook his head telling me not to tell them.

"Umm, well it doesn't matter." I breathed. Charlie raised his eyebrow.

"You can tell us Rose." Charlie kind of ignored the fact that I'm Voldemort's daughter and he treats me the same now. Which I love him for.

"It's.... complicated."

"Are you just saying it's complicated so you just lie to us again?!" Harry cut in. He looked furious, all his features were sharp and his green eyes almost looked red.

"No-"

"So then why can't you take care of the baby yourself! While you're at Hogwarts?!" Ron yelled.

"I-"

"What is it?!" Fred shouted. My heart started pounding.

"Because! Voldemort doesn't know that I'm pregnant and he can never know because he doesn't approve of me and Draco's relationship! And if he found out I have a daughter then...." I let out a soft sob. Draco heard it because he's Draco, and he sat behind me and started rubbing my arms to comfort me. I took a deep breath as they were all listening intently.

"Otherwise, he will most likely kill me, Draco, or possibly even Rosaline. Or he could want to make her his next heir. Or torture me or Draco and have the other watch or hear their screams in pain.... that is how he punishes me and Draco for our mistakes." I looked down at my lap and had tears prick my eyes. Draco then kissed my shoulder which really comforted me.