Shattered Soul

Wing screamed at Fell to find Stars and bring him quickly. He teleported away and Wing started working on B. First he gave him the strongest painkillers he had and made sure he could feel nothing. Then he set the bones. All of them. Despite all he did, B still writhed and blood tears came out of his eyes. He felt a pang in his soul because of the pain B was in. He started to clean off the blood so that he could see what needs to be done. Fell brought Stars and Swap while he was halfway done. Stars screamed and Swap fainted. Wing yelled at Stars to come help him and Fell to take care of Swap. Fell took Swap out and Stars scrubbed up and ran to help. He started checking the vitals and asking Wing what the hell happened. Wing didn't explain,just told him he'd tell him later, now help! After B was somewhat cleaned of blood, he did look somewhat better. But not really. Wing started prying open his eye sockets so that he could check what was wrong there. He saw B's empty sockets. SwapFell had removed his eyeballs. Wing called Fell in and asked him to go to SwapFell's hospital and find B's eyes. Fell was shocked and didn't want to, but he did. He was back in about half an hour with a jar with two small, sad, green eyes. Wing took them and tried to reattach them to the back of the sockets, but it required tools he didn't have and he didn't want to risk hurting the delicate eyeballs. He placed the eyeballs back and closed the jar tightly before handing it to Stars to put somewhere safe. He decided to appoint a watch for B while he rested. He gave himself first watch. He promised to call the rest of them when B woke up, then shooed them off. He set himself in a chair by B and waited.

Meanwhile~

SwapFell struggled around. He knew he deserved what he got, but he didn't want to die there. He wanted to say he was sorry. He had ran out of medicine and that's why he did what he did. He wished he had just asked Wing and Stars to help him and make more medicine. That's what he should have done before hurting B,and then none of this would have happened. He screamed for help and cried. This wouldn't be the end! He had given up and was prepared to die there when all of a sudden Fell stood above him. He looked down at him with a look of sorrow? Fell grabbed SwapFell by the waist and put him on his back. He walked around until he found all of his limbs. Then he reattached them viciously. SwapFell screamed and tried to run,but Fell grabbed his arm and twisted. "Whoa, stop. I'm not going to hurt you. For now." Why? SwapFell asked. "Because I want to know why you did what you did! Judging by your answer, I may or may not spare you." SwapFell broke down and started crying. Fell put him down on the ground and rubbed his back gently. SwapFell sobbed out: I have a mental illness. I ran out of pills. I can't make them myself and I didn't ask you guys for help in time. When I fell down,my family had left me for dead. They don't miss me. They probably don't even know I'm gone. I never wanted to hurt Blindy. At night what I did haunts me. I hear the screams and cries. I smell the blood. I wish I could go back. When I don't have pills, it's like I'm watching from the outside. I don't have control. I can try to take over again,but unless I have pills, I can't do anything. I'm sorry. So sorry.  Please forgive me! Fell said: how am I supposed to believe you? Do you have proof? I have empty pill boxes...? Let's grab those. Give them to me. I'll take you to your hospital and leave you on a bed. I'll ask Wings if what you say is true, and if so, then I'll come back for you if everyone agrees. Fair enough? Fair enough. Alright. Here you are. thank you. Here's the pills. I'll be back either way. See ya. Later...

Ok guys here's a quick chapter just to get off the cliff hanger. Thanks to @TheDonkeyKing for helping me understand SwapFell better. I would also like to make an announcement! We have a editor now! Everyone welcome our editor @Stoyoy! This is the first chapter she worked on!you can thank her for that! Later maybe she will work on the old chapters I did which have already mostly been rewrote. Highly encourage you older readers to go back and read those! Hope you guys won't hate me for trying to save SwapFell, but I kinda don't hate him anymore. I still don't like him, but I don't hate him. He has had a hard life. So ya. Help me out with ideas people! Thanksssssssss!
                                      ❤gastershadow