Home?

We headed to the house the nice lady had pointed out. Stars knocked on the door and we heard a bored voice say: who's there? Stars responded with uni. The voice said uni who. Stars said universe. It wasn't really funny but the voice opened the door anyway. Standing there was Sans. He looked at us and said: uhh you wanna come in? We stepped in and introduced ourselves. Then we told him about falling in the void and getting here. He told us that we couldn't possibly be from here because they had a Gaster. We asked to meet him to talk to him about how to find our universes. He said sure, he's in the basement. He took us there and we saw a empty basement except for a desk in the corner with a small light where there was someone facing away from us. Sans called his attention over to us. We saw he looked just like your standard Gaster.  He got out of his chair and walked over to us. He looked us over and asked Sans where he had found us. Sans laughed and said more like they knocked on our door. The Gaster turned to us and smiled warmly and said: hello there! Sorry for being rude, I wasn't expecting guests. Nice to meet you, I'm Gaster. Stars spoke for all of us again and said: no problem! We didn't really call ahead. I'm Stars, I'm a Gaster too. This is B, Fell, Wing, and Swap. He said gesturing to each of us as he said our names. I said hello. Fell said sup, Wing said pleasure, Swap said howdy and shook his hand up and down. He invited us to sit down in some chairs that appeared out of nowhere. We sat down and told him why we came and where we came from. He was surprised and shocked but he kept cool. He told us he would help if he could but he wasn't sure he was capable. We told him were we fine with any help he could give us. We decided to go back to the house and return tomorrow. We really wanted Maestro to come and help us. We got home and Swap made fish tacos as a special treat for dinner. After that we kinda just all collapsed in bed.

The next day~

We all got up early and ate a quick breakfast of fruit and bagels, and we're ready to go, then Wing said he thought some of us should stay. Of course, none of us were happy with that. He thought me and Fell should stay. Me because I couldn't help much, and Fell because he could protect me from H I M  and he thought someone should stay in case Maestro showed up. Unfortunately we were unable to prove him wrong and they left without us. Swap decided to stay as well and he went to do something in the kitchen. Fell went to go fight anomalies (he was pretty mad) and I went up to my room and lay on the bed. I was about to drift off to sleep but I suddenly sensed a presence watching me. I sat up and all a sudden a voice whispered in my ear: miss me? It was H I M. I screamed and ran out of the room into the kitchen where Swap was making soup. Swap turned to me surprised, till he saw what was making me so scared. He summoned a bone but we both knew he couldn't fight this man off and Fell was deep in the void. The man lunged and it all went black.

Mwa ha ha ha ha! You thought we were done with SwapFell? You were wrong!!!!!! What will happen next? Will B and Swap survive this? Will they be saved? Find out next time on NewTale Gaster! Ok I'll stop being stupid now lol. The Gaster here is one of my OCs. The AU they are in is my original AU. I would tell you more but that's a draft story so you'll have to wait to hear that story! Hope you enjoyed, love ya my doves!
                                          ❤gastershadow