Chapter : 59

It Must Be Love

Chapter : 59

Manik sit on the bed and look Nandu who was holding the baby photo on near to   her chest, tears are rolling down continuously from her eyes to cheek... he can't able to see her tears... her tears making him weak.... his eyes also filled with tears to see his love in tears....

Manik take her in his embrace and tears are rolling down from his eyes to cheek... he hugged her tightly  to reduce her pain but he know that it will not reduce her pain.... he broke the hug and look at her eyes which was red in colour due to constant cry...

Manik cubbed her face on his palm and rub her tears from the cheek while controlling his tears...

Manik - baby please cry that will reduce pain... I know you're broken inside totally... crying is also not help to reduce the pain... but It will make you to reduce little pain....

Manik was talking to her, but she was not listen his words, looking the photo frame which was present near to her chest...

Manik - baby kuch toh bolo.... your silence is killing us.... please share your pain...

He was trying to talk to her but she is not interested to share her pain.... tears are still rolling down from her eyes...

Nandu - leave me alone for few minutes please....

Nandu says looking him having pain on her eyes.... Manik nods his head positively and leave Nandini alone in the room and closed the door and walk to the living room having tears on his eyes...

Past

Nandu looking her tummy on the mirror, caressing her tummy to feel her baby... Manik woke up from his sleep and saw his beautiful wife who was caressing her tummy....

Manik left the bed and move to his beautiful wife...

Manik - baby kya kar rehi ho...

Nandu - kuch nehi hubby just feeling our baby....

Manik - acchha....

Manik says, making her to look him.... he keep his hand on her tummy and feel their baby.... that time baby kicked.... Manik and Nandu feel that....

Nandu - hubby you feel that our baby firts kick....

Nandu says, looking him, having smile on her face...

Manik - haan baby... I feel that.... baby we are waiting for you to come to the world and I will protective you and your sister hamesha.... ye tumara papa ka waadha hay tumse....

Manik says that, keeping his ear near to Nandu tummy.... baby again kicked.... he smiled and kissed on their baby... Nandu look at her love and smiled and make him to stand and side hugged him... Manik also hugged her....

Present

Manik remember that, knees down and cried badly... tears are rolling down from his eyes continuously.... he was crying loudly... His family members hear his voice and ran to the living area and saw Manik...

He was crying badly while palming his face...

Manik - I can't able to save my child... meine waadha thodo thi ya....

He was blabbering, crying badly.... his parents  can't able to see their child like that.... Ananya also crying badly while seeing her parents in this condition for the first time....

His brothers and sister also in pain while seeing their brother in pain... tears are brimming in their eyes also...

Adarsh - bhai saamal  apne aapko....  aaise himmat nehi harna chahiye bhai... aap ro mat.... please bhai rona banth kijiye....

Adarsh says, looking him having tears on his eyes... Manik was crying badly... he can't able to breath...

Sanskaar - bhai kya hua?.. swara paani lekhar aav jalthi...

Swara nods her head positively, left the place immediately.... she brought water and handover to Sanskaar... he make his brother to drink the water....

Laksh - bhai aap thik hay na....

He asked worried worriedly, looking him... fresh tears are rolling down from everyone eyes.... they can't able to see them in pain..... they hugged Manik and trying to console him... They broke the hug and rubbing his tears...

Adarsh - bhai please aap ro na mat... sab thik hojaya ha...

He says keeping his hand on his shoulder, giving assurance to him...

Sanskaar - bhai aap utto... sofa mein betto...

They make him to stand and sit on the sofa... tears are rolling down from Manik eyes continuously...

Two days After

In Night

Nandu didn't eat anything in these days... she was still sitting in her room holding her baby photo near to her arms...

Everyone was sitting in the dinning table.....  Manik and his family members sitting silently in the dinning table they not interested to eat food...

Nyeonika arrange the food in the dining table... she know that everyone is not interested to have their food....

Nyeonika - Manik beta kuch toh khaalo...

Manik - mujhe bhoog  nehi hay....

Nyeonika - Manik beta khaalo.... If you eat means Ananya also eat the food....

Nyeonika says looking him  having sad on her face.... Manik hear that, turn his head and look at his princess who was looking him sadly....

Manik - Princess tum abhi tak kuch nhi kaya....

Ananya nods her head negatively looking him....

Manik - Princess yahan aav....

Ananya nods her head, move near to Manik... he make her to sit on his lap.... he take the plate of food and started feeding the food to her.... Ananya also take food in her tiny hand and show near to his lips... he ate the food.....

Nyeonika - Siya beta tum iss plate ko Nandini ke paas lekhe jaav....two din mein voh kuch nehi kaaya...

Siya - thik hay mom....

Siya want the plate and move to Nandu room.... Siya enter into the room having food plate in her hand and saw Nandu who was resting her back on the bed board while closing her eyes....

Siya - didi mein aap ke liye khaana lekhar aayi hoon... aap kuch kaa liye....

Siya says looking her , keeping the plate on the side plate... Nandu not give any response to her... she was still sitting on that position...

Siya turn and look at Nandu....

Siya -didi aakhe kholo... didi...

Siya says, looking her... Nandu not give any response to her.... she started shaking Nandu.... she fall on the bed.... Siya started screaming her name.... everyone hear that and ran to Nandu room....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....