Chapter : 42 C Punishment 18+

(Warning 18+) 

If u guys able to read this content means read or otherwise skip this content & don't bash me guys.

Cabir & Navya also left frm dat place...Now our MaNan is in the room......Nandu feeling soo guilty......on seeing Manik face.....Both of them r remain silient....Nandu broke the silent.....

Nan-I am soo sorryyy Manik...

Manik was facing the wall.... he not see her face...

Man-i don't want ur sorry u not trusted me na.....stay away.....

Nan-plzz don't say lyk dat Manikk....plzz don't say like dat....

Nandu mv near to him & hugged him from back....Manik was cntrlng his laugh....& he broke the hug & turn & see her.....Manik was shwng angry face to her.....

Man-i don't want ur sorry.....

On saying dat Manik was about to go....but Nandu hold his hand....

Man-plzz chodo mera haath....

Nan-Manik plzz i am soo sorry.....

Manik jerk her hand.....& mv lit bit....Manik was still contrlng his laugh....Nandu knees down & strtd crying.....

Nan-Manik plzz u gv any punishment for me ...i will accpt it ......but plzz don't lv me....

Manik turn & see her...He mv near to her.....& mk her to stnd....

Man-okk i accpt ur sorry but ur punishment is soo hard.....i am going to sooo hard....

He strtd laughing....Nandu was looking him soo confusion.....

Man- haan my baby is soo cute.....

Nan-Manik u acted to me...

Man-ya....

She strtd throwing pillow...& running behind him..she got him & strtd hitting his muscular chest....Nandu hugged him....& said i am sorry Manik smile.....

Manik smiled broadly......& sitting in the bed ....Nandu mv to the dressing table & strtd changing her outfit...Manik saw her back...She was wearing blackless blouse...

Then he getup frm the bed & mv near to her...Then he kpt his hand on her bare back & started roaming...she was enjoying his cold touch....she was breathing heavily....

Manik move near to her ear....& said -ur punishment is going to strt now....Then he gv a wet kiss on her back...& also gv a luv bite....Nandu hissed in pain....while kissing her .....his hand reached the pallu of the saree & remv the pallu...the saree end fall frm her shoulder....

Then he kissed on her shoulder & also gv a love bite....Then he tk her in his arms & mv to the bed...Then he plcd her in the bed....Nandu blushing lyk hell...Manik came over her....
wid out wasting a single sec he slammed her lips.....he was kissing her very madly....she also equally responding the kiss.....both of them sharing each other saliva.......After few seconds later he broke the kiss....Then he put his head towrds her neck....

Nandu strtd moaning...

Nan-mmmmhmmmmm....

Then he mv lit bit down & kissed on her throat & neck...he bite her neck hardly...Nandu screamed loudly...for reduce her pain...he strtd sobbing her to calm down....Now he was licking her soft skin....