Chapter : 47 A Make You Mine once again 18 +

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comments, the response is very disappointing; don't force me to end the story.

(Warning 18+)

It Must Be Love

Chapter- 47 A

Manik and Nandu look at each other and look them... Cabir and Navya look them and started giving applause to them.... all them members present in that place started howling... the light fall on them...

Nandu – Manik I can't able to dance...

She said to him in her nervous tone...

Manik – doll I am with you na...come with me...

Nandu – Manik I can't...

Nyeonika - Nandu beta chal... you friends are saying na... go...

Nandu nodded her head to them and Manik hold her hand and take her to the stage...He keep his one hand on her bare waist and other held his baby hand and she kept her other hand on his shoulder. The Dj started playing the song...They started dancing beautifully while matching the beat of the music and their eyes were looking into each other eyes and sharing their love for both of them. He also twirled her holding her finger. Nandu was twirled and look at him having unconditional love in her eyes for her hubby... Manik hold her bare waist again and pull her towards him and hit his head with her lightly... Nandu gasped and look at him and nodded her head disbelieve...

Nandu was about to go but Manik hold her hand and again pull towards him and dancing with her... he pulled her more closer to him there is no gap between them.... then He picked her upward holding her waist from behind and twirled her romantically and she opened her arms happily. He make her to stand on the floor and wrap his hand on her stomach from behind and Nandu rest her head on his chest while closing her eyes and moving their body in a rhythm... then he twirled her and she landed on his chest while wrapping her hand on his waist...They both were looking so beautiful together and everybody was witnessing their love through their dance and song. Then he made her stood on her feet and holding her arms turned her toward him...

She hugged him hiding her face in his chest and her hands held his coat. He wrapped his hands around her lovingly and she sang while hugging him. Then they both breaking the hug, got lost looking deeply into each other eyes forgetting about that so many eyes were on them, he started coming close to her lips cubbing her face. They came back on the sense after hearing the sound of clapping. They looked here and there shyly because they were just about to kiss each other in front of so many people. Cabir gave whistle to them... Nandu blushed and blood rush to her cheek and both of them move to their respective seat...

After the function is completed the return back to their mansion with Ananya ... she was sleeping in Nandu arms due to tired...

Nyeonika – good night dears....

MaNan- good night mom...

They replied to her... she left from that place and move to her room... MaNan standing in the hall with Ananya in her arms...

Manik – doll I am going to the room... you come fast doll... I am waiting for you...

Manik said this huskily in her ears and bit her earlobe.... Nandu blushed while her blood rush to her cheek and it turned in to red... Manik left from that place after seeing her blushing face...