Chapter : 57

It Must Be Love

Chapter : 57

Doctor standing their silently lowering her head.... everyone was waiting for her answer....

Doctor - I'm so sorry Manik... we only able to save Nandini life... we can't able to save your baby.... your baby is no more... I'm so sorry....

Thunder fall on Manik and his family members after hearing that.... Manik feel earth is moving under his feet.... he feel weak on his knees and startled on his place.... Cabir hold him for support....

Manik - nahi ye nahi ho sakta.... Doctor mera bache ho bachalo please....

Manik says that holding his hand infront of doctor.... doctor can't able to say anything....

Doctor - I'm so sorry....

Manik got angry again hearing that.... he hold doctor and pull her in the wall....

Manik - save my child other wise I won't spare you.....

Manik says that angrily.... Cabir hold him from back...

Cabir - Manik relax....

Manik - I'm so sorry doctor please save my child....

Manik says that having pain on his voice, tears are rolling down from his eyes... he was begging to the doctor...

Sister came our from the room having Manik lifeless baby on her hand.... all of them look at the baby on sister hand... she gave the baby on Nyeonika hand... Nyeonika eyes is filled with tears while seeing her grandchild in that condition.... she burst into tears while touching her grand child soft cheek...

Cabir make Manik to stand straight on his place...

Nyeonika - Manik want your son in your hand....

Manik - no I can't.... I can't mom.... I can't able to want my son in that condition... I won't spare that Sameer for killing my son....

Manik says that tears are shedding down from his eyes..... Manik was hitting the wall and crying badly....

Ananya also seeing her baby brother and that thinking that he is no more, while thinking that tears are rolling down from her eyes....

Manik family members can't able to see Manik like that... they also crying badly....

Doctor - we will shift Nandu on her cabin.... she will open her eyes in two hours...

Manik - I don't know what is going to say her mom.... I can't able to face her....

Manik dad - we have to do funeral of the baby Manik... before Nandu open her eyes....

He says that making his heart stone, tears are rolling down from his eyes...

Nyeonika - raj tum kya bol rahi ho.... Nandu ho uski baby ko dekhna haq hay... we can't able to stop her....

Raj - if we keep baby like this... we can't able to handle her.....

Nyeonika - hmmm...

Nyeonika turn to Manik who was crying badly 😭, sitting in the floor....

Nyeonika - Manik one time want your baby in your hand once.... please...

Manik hmmed and slowly get up form the floor and raise his hand which was shaking continuously..... he want his baby on his shaking hand and hugged his baby near to his chest and crying badly, Fresh tears are falling down from his cheek.... he feel his heart broken while seeing his baby like this....