Chapter-44 A

It Must Be Love

Chapter-44 A

Manik make her turn & again hold his ears & say sorry.. she not accept his sorry .. Manik feeling sad in her behaviour... after 1 hr they reached the mansion... Nandu angrily get out from the car & move towards the entrance of the house. Manik followed her & hold her hand. Nandu jerk his hand & push him..

Manik in mind

Meri doll ko gussa aajaya... how can I make her calm down. Ok this is the best Idea I will ing a song for her... Manik take his guitar 🎸 & started singing the song (Tu hi meri song). He was continuously singing the song & following her. But Nandu was not listen his song. He was continuously singing the song.. he hold her hand & pull her towards him & started dancing. He was continuously singing the song while dancing. Then he started tickling her waist.. Nandu started laughing...

Nandu – Manik stop....stop....

Manik – you will not accept my sorry na... I will continuously do this....

Nandu – ok fyn jaan I will accept your sorry...

She hugged him very tightly & he also hugged her very tightly.

Nandu – jaan from now onwards there is no secret in our life ok.

Manik – ok . pakka doll there is no secret in our life....

That time Manik put blindfold on her eyes...

Nandu – jaan ye kya hay?

Manik – shhhh!!! Come with me..

Nandu nodded her head as yes.

Both of them reached the room. The room is decorated beautifully. Then he remv the blindfold from her eyes. She opened her eyes & see the room.. the room is filled with so much of flower & candle. Then he move to the switch board & switch of the light. The room is so dark the candle are shining in the dark. Manik pointing his finger upward☝. Some of the stars stickers are twinkling. She was surprised in the beauty of the room. both of them lye on the bed & seeing the star in the wall.

Nandu – jaan it was sooo beautiful. I love it...

Manik – it is not beautiful than you doll..

Nandu smiled broadly & put her head on his chest & counting the star lyk a small children. Manik smiled on seeing her childish behaviour...Nandu saw his smile.

Nandu – jaan why are you smiling.

Manik – doll you are looking so cute in the childish behaviour..

Then he kissed on her pout . now you sleep .

Nandu – jaan I want to change my dress after that only I feel comfortable to sleep.

Manik – hmmm okk...

Nandu get up from the bed & move to the dressing room. after changing the dress. She went out from the dressing room & see the bed. Manik is not there.

Nandu – Manik .. Manik ... where are you?

Manik – doll I am in the shawer.

Nandu – haan okkk...

Manik – I will come now..

Nandu – okkk.

Nandu lye down on the bed. She feel sleepy & started sleeping. After few minutes later Manik came out from the washroom & saw Nandu. She was sleeping peacefully. Then he move towards her & kissed on her forehead. Nandu smiled in the sleep then he chngd his dress &lye beside her & took her his arms & hugged her very tightly & slept.

In morning

The sunlight fall on their room. the sunlight fall on Manik face. Manik open his eyes & saw his love . she was sleeping peacefully. He blow the air on her face.. Nandu move lit bit in her sleep & smiled...

Manik – doll open your eyes. Its morning time,

Nandu – jaan I want to sleep give 5 min.i feel sleepy due to tired...

He remain silent & sleep with her. Then the day passed. There is romance is non stop in those days....

Keep Smiling 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓

Love Diyu 💛 💙 💜 💚 ❤ 💔 💗 💓