Chapter-20

After saying all those this Alya & Dhruv went out from Manik cabin

Manik was sooo stressed....That time Alya see Nandini...

Dhruv:Alya who is she???

Alya:This Nandini Dhruv.....

Nandini:How dare u ??? Alya.....Y r u torturing Manik?????

Alya:That's non of ur business Ms.Nandini ...

Nandini:Alya u will oneday feel for this ....

Alya ignores her words & went out with her husband Dhruv....

Nandini entered in to the Manik cabin....

Manik was sooo stressed ....She can't able to see him like that......She slowly move 2wards Manik & she keep her hand on Manik shoulder.....

Nandini:Manik just relax.....forgot the past thing whatever happen ????? & Think about present .......

Manik:I can't able to forgot her Nandini when i trying to forgot her ????? That time she is coming infront of me.....

Nandini:Manik u don't want to think about Alya ...U think about Ananya......U will automatically forgot Alya from ur mind & life....

Manik:I will try Nandu ....

Nandini take 2 steps to move but Manik hold her hand & hugged ....

Nandini also hugged him....Both of them hugged each other & lost in the hug.......That time Navya opened the Manik cabin door ....

Navya saw both of them r hugging each other......

Navya p.o.v

Both of them r looking sooo cute....They r made for each other ....She decided that "don't want to disturb them "...

End of p.o.v

She silently close the door & moved from that place...Both of them r hugging for a few minutes......