Chapter : 53

Important Note : After getting 25+ comment i will post the story otherwise i will stop posting and writing the story...

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers... Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

Try to do long comments, the response is very disappointing; don't force me to end the story.

It Must Be Love

Chapter : 53

They understand that and give assurance to him while closing their eyes... Nandini saw that and looking them confusingly...

Nandini - what's going on in between Manik and his brother's...

Nandini ask to them while keeping rice on Manik plate...

Manik - Baby enough enough...

Manik says to her furiously to stop her....

Sanskar - kuch nhi bhabhi... hum sab business ke baare mey baath ke bhabhi.. aur kuch nhi... hay na Bhai...

Sanskar ask looking him having smile on his face...

Manik - haan haan baby... Sanskar is right..we are talking the business matter only baby...

Manik says looking her having smile on his face... Nandini is not satisfied in that answer and she nods her head unwillingly...

They all have their lunch and move to their respective cabin to do their work...

Nandini was sitting in the chair and seeing Manik presentation because of that he has any doubt that time he ask to her about the doubt and clear the doubt...

Manik was continuously explaining the presentation to her and stop in the middle...

Manik -  what next?

Manik ask to her... Naughty idea came on Nandini mind after hearing that...

Nandini - kiss me...

Nandini said looking him while controlling her laugh...

Manik - haan kiss me...

Manik says that and Nandini started laughing.... He turn and look at her confusingly... Manik remember what he said and look at his baby smiling face and lost in her smile...

He also smiled and stop his smile and look at her and take his steps to her.... She saw and that smiling and look at him caming towards her...

Nandini look here and there nervously because she feel his strong gaze on her... they do romance so many times but each and every time  they feel different...

Nandini blushed after feeling his strong gaze on her... Manik stand in front of her and she was about to stand but he keep his hand on both side of the chair and caged her...

Manik - kya hua dhar kyun... tumne toh bola tha na kiss me... bolo baby...

He ask looking her while coming close to her face dangerously... Nandini blushed looking here and there while avoiding the eye contact with him...

Nandini - Manik tum kya kar rahi ho... we are in office...

Nandini said looking him while trying to free his hold from the chair...