Chapter-40

please read the below note

Nandu smiled & keep her head on his shoulder...Manik was rubbing her tears ........Then he strtd kissing ???????????? her shoulder....

Nan-Manikkk plzz stop it.....
Man-i want u again doll....
Nan-Accha...Ananya will wait for us.....my dear sweet heart ???? we want to mv now...
Man-No not now...
Nan-Aacha.....
She turned & pushed Manik & ran insyd the bathroom....& locked the door.....After taking shawer she wrapped the towel around her body & went out from bathroom.....Manik keep the green colour saree in the bed....
Nandu saw dat saree & tk the saree & mv towrds the dressing room...After changing the dress, she went out from the dressing room...Nandu seeing the dori of the blouse.....She can't able to tie the dori of the blouse...Dat tym Manik enter in the room... & sitting in the bed??....He was seeing Nandu for a long tym...
She again tried to tie the dori of the blouse....
Nandu P.o.v
She was thinking about Manik.....Manik y r u seeing me lyk dis....for a long tym... come & help me....U r such an idiot...u can't able to understnd my action & feelings...
End of p.o.v
Manik feel smthng in his mind & mv towrds Nandu....& he hold her hand....
Man-Doll wait i will help u....
Nan-hmm.....
He tied the dori of the blouse & keep his hand on her shoulder & pull her in a force... her bare back hitted on his chest....He slwly mv towrds her & inhaling her perfume......
Man-Doll ur smell is soo good & ur taste is sooo yummy... can i eat u once again.....
Nan-Shut up....we want to go now....
Nandu turn & pull him in the washroom....he was taking shawer...After dat...Manik was searching the towel....Nandu was drying her hair....
Man-doll....doll....
Nan-Kya hua ??? Jaan.....
Man-plzz gv me the towel na....
Nan-Ek minute jaan...I will gv u the towel....
Nandu turned & see the towel in the bed.....She take the towel & mv towrds the bathroom....& she strtd knocking the door.....
Nan-jaan here is ur towel...
Manik halfly open the door & trying to want the towel.....Dat tym He hold her hand ....Nandu popped her eyes??.....
Nan-jaan ...plzz lv my hand....
Man-No...
He was trying to pull her insyd the bathroom....He can't able to pull her insyd the washroom....She keep other hand in the wall....After few sec later he lv her hand .....Nandu laughingly.. move towrds the dressing table...
She was siiting in the table & strtd wiping her hair...Dat tym Manik went out from the washroom....He was seeing Nandu....
Man-Doll u r looking soo gorgeous.....
Nan-thank u jaan....Now u go & change ur dress...
Man-Okk doll....
After changing the dress Manik cm out from the dressing room....He saw Nandu was sitting in the bed.....Then he strtd combing his hair.....After he move towrds Nandu....
Man-jaan shall we move....
Nan-ek minute....
Nandu keep her hand on his shirt collar....Manik keep his hand n her milky waist & pull her more close to him...
Nan-Jaan what r u doing ???
Man-Kuch nhi....
Then Nandu proper his shirt collar... & tk her hand....from his shirt....
Nan-jaan hogaya..shall we move now...
Man-cmpltd!!!! okk fyn.....doll....
Both of them rchd the downstairs....The driver is waiting for them....
Man-driver tk the car?? ...
Driver-Okk sir....
Both of them enter in to the car...driver strtd driving the car.....The rchd the Mansion....Mukthi see the car....
Muk-Navya they rchd the house...
All of them stndg in the entrance of the house...they r wlcmd the new married couple....
Nav-what happen ??? Nandu...
Nan-Kya hua matlab ???......
Nav-what is in ur neck ???It was deep red in colour.....
Nan ??-Kuch nhi...
Nav-Ohhh!!!! Kuch nhi...
Nan-Byt the way Ananya princess kahan hay?????
Muk-she is still sleeping.....
Nan-ohhkkk shall we come insyd.....
Muk-Ya sure....
Both of them enter insyd the house.....
Nan-guys i will come now.....
Muk-where r u going ???
Nan-I want to see my princess yaar....
Muk-okk yaar....
Nandu mv to Ananya room....Manik was sitting in the sofa.....
Cab-Manik kal raat kya hua ???
Man-what r u asking ???
Cab-i am asking what happened in yesterday nyt ????
Manik popped his eyes ?......
Man- Cabir what the hell r u asking ???
Cab-Kal raat tumara 1st nyt hay ....na..say about it....yaar....
Muk-Cabir...just stop asking these type question yaar....
Cab-But Mukthi i want to now...
Mukbhi & Manik show their angry face to him....
Cab-guys don't look me lyk dis..i am just kidding u .......yaar.....
Manik throw the pillow on his face...Nandu rchd Ananya room & enter insyd the room...
Nan-Ananya princess utto....
Ananya open her eyes & see beautiful mom Nandu........
Ana-Gud mrng mom...
Nan-gud mrng princess...utto ..uttooo...na...
Ana-Mom i want to sleep now mom...
Nan-Okk princess but 1 conditn...when i will bring juice to u...Dat tym u get up.....
Ana-okkkmom....
Then Nandu went out from the room...

Note: guys i written a OS please read it once plzz this is a request