Chapter : 55 B

It Must Be Love

Chapter : 55 B

Nyeonika came hugged her.... Nandu feel motherly warmth on her hug.. she broke the hug and kissed on her forehead and caressed her cheek... tears are shedding down from Nandini eyes... Nyeonika nods her head negatively while rubbing her tears from her cheek...

Nyeonika - Nandini beta roh na mat hum sab hay na tumari saath... so you don't need to cry.... no will harm you...

Nyeonika say, caressing her cheek, having smile on her face....

Nandu - hmm mom I will not cry..

Nandu says that and hugged her....

Maddy enter into the cabin and look at her sister...

Maddy - di tum thik hay na....

Nandu - mein thik hoon.... tum itni dher kahan Chale gaye...

Maddy - voh mein tumari dhawai lekhar gaye thi....

Nandu hear that and nods her head positively to him...

Maddy -  jiju mein doctor se baath ki... she say that di ko hum sab aaj ghar lekhar  Jaane ki koi problem nhi hay.... we will take her home today...

Manik - ok Maddy...thank you....

Nyeonika - Manik tum, uske saath beto... hum sab baahar wait karti hoon....

Manik - ok mom....

They all left leaving Manik and Nandini in the room....

Manik - Nandini tum bilkul thik hay na....

Nandini - Haan hubby mein bilkul thik hoon....

Nandini said avoiding the  eye-contact with him...

Manik - Nandini look at my eyes and say that you're fine....

Nandini can't able to look at his eyes.... she tried to say that looking straight into Manik eyes but she failed.....

Manik - I know Nandini you're not fine.... I know that you are harbouring a lot of pain and fear.... please bring that all out baby.... that time you feel better.... today 8m not going to stop you from cry..... this is the best solution to reduce your pain...

Manik said,looking directly into Nandini eyes, caressing her cheek.... Nandini hear that and hide her face on his chest and burst into tears.....

Nandini - you know Manik how much I'm scared? When he show Ananya video to me? I'm scared more because I don't know how to protect our Ananya.... I think  we will going to loss of two baby... but God show mercy to us and protect our child.... you know what? When sameer coming to touch me I feel like I'm half dead.... but thank God you come and saved me.... If he touched I will surely die in that place.....

Nandini says, all this in one go and crying continuously on his chest.... Manik feel some one stab knife on his heart.... he hate his baby tears but today he is saying that his baby to cry to take her all pain out.... he composed himself and rubbing his baby back and consoling her....

Manik - Nandini don't worry I will be always there for you... I will follow you as a shadow.... I won't let anyone  to hurt you.... I promise...

Manik says that and hugged her more.... Nandini snuggle more into him to find her peace on his chest.... Manik rest his forehead with her.... Nandini feel better and snuggle more into him....

Cabir enter into the cabin and look at them having smile on his face and clear his throat... MaNan turn back to sense and they pull them each other.....