Chapter : 49

Please give inline comments for my story that help me to motivate....to write the story.. This is a request to all my friends & viewers...

Guys please do comments, if you like the story, the response is hell disappointing, this is the last warning or else say bye bye to me forever. I got tired of giving warnings, you will never understand writer feeling.....

It Must Be Love

Chapter  - 49

Nandini was looking him innocently... Manik was looking his love for a long time...

Nandini  - Manik why are you starring me like this...

He said looking him while hiding her blush....

Manik - you are looking so beautiful Nandini when you are blush... please don't hide your blushing face... I love to see your face till my life...

Manik said looking her having naughty smirk 😉😉😉 on his face....  Nandini blushed and about to go but Manik hold her hand and make her to stop in her place...

Manik - Arey tum kahan jaa rehi ho.... you forgot that what I ask to you mu baby...

He asked to her....

Nandini  -  Manik what are you asking? I don't understand ...

She said to him while wrapping her Hand on his neck...

Manik - acha u dont understand anything.... tum bhool gay I Kay... Ok no problem in that baby I will make you to understand....

He said looking her eyes and open the shawer.... the water fall on Nandini....

Nandini - Hubby what is this ?

She yelled to him....

Manik  -  I think now you remember what I ask to you my dear wife...

He said looking her having smirk on his face... Nandini blushed very hard while lowering her head....  the water is falling from her head which was increasing her beauty....

Manik keep his finger in her chin and make her to look him... Manik was to suck the water which was falling on her lips....

He move his finger on het lips and rubbing her shivering lips with his thumb and Nandini closed her eyes in anticipation.... he look at her and smirked while seeing his touch how much effect her....

He slowly lean towards her shivering lips and placed his lips on her.... he was pouring his all love by his kiss.... he kissed her blissfully....  his hand roamed and move towards her waist and hold tightly to make her hiss....

Nandini gasped and Manik got a chance to enter on her mouth and started exploring her each and every corner of her mouth.... She was moaning in his mouth.... they don't want to break the kiss due to lack of oxygen they unwantedly break the kiss and panting heavily....

Nandini was inhaling so much of oxygen inside her while closing her eyes...

Manik was looking his love red face and enjoying it....

Manik - Nandini...

He take her name like a prayer.... Nandini slowly open her eyes and  look her love who was standing in front of her eyes.....

Nandini smiled and blushed 😶😶 more while lowering her head....

Manik 😉 - baby please don't hide your blush from me.... I love to see you blushing face....

He said looking her having naughty smirk 😉😉 on his face....

Nandini look at him and nodded her head in disbelieve while seeing his naughtiness.... She keep her hand on her stomach and caresses her baby....