Chapter-42 B

Navya is stndng along wid Nandu for a long tym

  Navya is stndng along wid Nandu for a long tym..Manik introduced Nandu to his business partner....In party Sameer also came their.....Sameer was seeing Nandu for a long tym....
Nandu was ignoring Sameer...Nandu was talking wid her frnds....Then Ananya cm to Nandu...Nandu saw Ananya....
Nan-Princess kya hua???
Ana-mom i feel soo sleepy.....
Nan-Okk princess i will tk u to the room....i will cm now..guys
Nav-Okk Nandu...
Nandu tk Ananya in her arms & mv to Ananya room..Sameer saw dat & followed her...Nandu enter in to Ananya room....& cls the door...Sameer was standing outsyd for a long tym...
Nandu mk Ananya to lye on the bed & strtd saying bed tym tales to her....After few sec,Ananya strtd sleeping peacefully...Nandu caressed her hair & kissed on her forehead....After dat,she cm out frm the room....
Nandu saw Sameer......
Nandu-Sameer tum yahan kya kar rhi ho.....
Sa-mein tumne dekhne ke liye aaye thi....
Nan-Listen ...now i got married sooo plzz stay away frm me....
Sa-S.. I knw u got married...u married...I hv no prblm in dat.....I wnt u Nandu...
Nan-What the hell??? r u out of ur mid....u only loving me...i am not loving u....I only luv mu husband Manik.... u got dat.....
Sa-I hv no prblm in dat ...I wnt u one night....
Nan-What???? u wnt me one night......if i say dis to my hubby ...he will surely kill u....undrstand.....
After saying dat Nandu mv lit bit forwrd...dat tym Sameer hold her hand...
In other side
Manik was sea rching Nandu for a long tym....That tym Manik saw Navya & mv to her...
Man-Navya Nandu kahan h??
Nav-she go wid Ananya to mk her sleep...
Man-okk Thank u ...
Nav-Wlcm jeeju....
Manik mv to Ananya room...In dat place Sameer hldng Nandu hand....
Nan-chhodo mera haath...
Sa-No l will not lv ur hand....
Nandu jerk his hand & slap him very tightly & enter in to Ananya room....Manik saw dat scene & mv to Sameer....Sameer also saw him....
Man-how dare u ??? to touch my wife...itni himmat to touch my wife.....u will sure got the punishment....
Manik punched on his face wid a thud he fall on the floor....Manik kicked on his stomach....Blood is ooching fm his mouth....Then he mk him stand....while going to punch him....Sameer hold his hand....Manik shocked....Sameer strtd laughing evily.....
Sa-Manik one day i will mk ur wife Nandu mine wid out her permission....infront of ur eyes....I will rape her infront of ur eyes...
Man-vooo hooo u r challenging me.....
Sa-Ya
Man-that will not happen ......
Sa-Manik Malhotra just wait & watch...
Man-ur challenge is accepted.....
Then Sameer left from dat place....Manik also left from dat place....Nandu hear all these things frm insyd the room.....
Nandu p.o.v
So Sameer will do anything to ful fill his wish..I wnt to be careful....I wnt to mk my family safe.....I wt to solve dis prblm.....Manik will sv me from this situation...
End of p.o.v
Nandu was caring about Ananya & Manik..Manik was still talking to his frnds.....After the party cmpltd all of them left frm dat place...Manik mv to his room & stnding outsyd.....& thinking about Nandu....How can i tell these things to her....She is soo innocent....how can she handle this.....
Manik decided to not say anything to Manik...If i say these thing to her...she will be worry....
Then he enter in his room....He saw Nandu is sitting in the bed ( he don't whether she is Nandu or not...becoz the girl the girl face is covered wid dupatta...)Manik mv to her....Suddenly the girl hugged him.....
Man-Nandu relax...
dat tym Manik inhaled her perfume....& broke the hug....the girl again hugged her
Man-who r u ??? chhodo mujhe....
Girl-kya hua baby..i am ur wife...
Man-No u r not my wife....lv me
Then Manik push her....
Girl-Me baby!!! kiss emoticon kiss emoticon kiss emoticon don't u recognize me... come honey..... kiss emoticon ummmmaaaahhh!!!!
Man-who r u....
The girl again hugged him...In meantym Nandu enter into room & saw Manik & she shouted Manikkkk
Then Nandu enter in to the room & hold Manik collar...
Nan-How dare u ??? how can u do this to me...
Man-mein kuch nhi kiye.....
Nan-Vo ladki koh h
Man-mujhe kaise bata.....i don't no...
Nandu eyes is filled wid tears....
Nan-choot math bolo ..u r cheated me ..u r used me.......
Man-I am not cheated u....trust me....
Manik mv to the girl & remv the dupatta frm her head...MaNan was shckd to see Cabir.....
Man-Cabir tum
Cab-Ya
Man-kamine how dare u ??? u r playing wid us...
Cab-Ya i want fun..for dat purpose i am doing dis...
That tym his fnrd cm outsyd the curtains.....all of them r strtd laughing.....After conversation over they left from dat place......
Cab-Manik enjoy ur second night bye...& Manik use dis ...this will hlp u...Manik want dat & put in his pocket...We will not want it yaar,....any way np prblm...
Cabir & Navya also left frm dat place...Now our MaNan is in the room......Nandu feeling soo guilty......on seeing Manik face.....