Chapter : 55 D

It Must Be Love 

Chapter : 55 D

Siya pulled him and ran from that place.... Adarsh look nervously Lucky and trying to avoid the eye contact between Lucky and him...

Lucky - Bhai kya chalo raha hay....

Adarsh - Kuch nhi....

Adarsh says that avoiding the eye-contact with Lucky. ...

Lucky - Bhai mujhe sab dekhtha hay.... tum Siya ko bahut pasand karta hoon hay na....

Adarsh - Haan yaar mein Usse bahut pasand karta hoon.... voh bhi mujhe pasand karti hay....

Lucky - Phir kya soch rehi.. Nandu bhabhi se jaa ke bolo na yesab....

Adarsh - Haan bolunga... Abhi nahi... waqt aane par...

Adarsh says that and left from that place without saying another word to Lucky....

Lucky was standing there and looking him till he left from his eyesight....

Lucky p.o.v

Oh God! Kya karu if he talk to bhabhi only I also open my matter to mom.... he will not open his matter I will talk to bhabhi....

End of p.o.v.

Lucky move to his Bhai room with Sanskar and saw his bhabhi who was busy in playing with Ananya.... they standing outside and look at them.... Nandini look at them having smile on her face...

Nandu - tum dono wahan kadi kyun? Andar aavo...

Nandu says that, looking them... they nods their head and enter inside the room, in that Manik also came to the room....

Sanskar - bhabhi.... hum tumse Kuch bolna chatha hoon...

Sanskar says that stammeringly, looking Nandini....

Nandini - Haan bolo....

Lucky - voh bhabhi hum dono, kho tumari behen bahut pasand hay bhabhi.... hum dono tumari behen se shaadi karna chata hoon....

Nyeonika also came there with Adarsh and diya....

Nyeonika -  kya...

They all hear that and turn and see Nyeonika who was standing their looking them widening her eyes.... she enter into the room and sit in the sofa.... Adarsh and diya also look nervously and enter into the room....

Nyeonika - Lucky tum kya bol rahi thi....

Lucky - voh mom Kuch nhi....

Nyeonika - mein ne sab Kuch suna hay... meri decision is you all have to marry the girl whose photo I send to you one year before.... they only my daughter in law...

Nandini sister and brother hear all these and smile from inside and keep their face sad outside before entering into the room....

Lucky - par mom...

Nyeonika - par war Kuch nhi... tum sab abhi jaa ke uss photo kho dekho Phir mere paas aavo... chal.... Abhi ki abhi..... chal...

Nyeonika say that, while raising her eyebrow.... they all nods their head positively and left from that place without saying another word... because  they will not talk against his mom....

They all left the room and saw Nandu sister and brother who was standing near the wall resting their back on the wall, looking them sadly.... they also left that place having sadness on their face....

Manik - mom why you shout on them? You say that calmly to them na....

Nyeonika - Manik if i say like this only, they will listen to me....