Chapter : 54 E

Inline comments are love.....

Inline comments says that how much you all love my story...

It Must Be Love

Chapter : 54 E

Nandu take her in her arms and Nandu keep her right cheek on Ananya left cheek and Manik keep his left cheek on Ananya right cheek... Ragini click the photo and say #familywalaphoto.... Manik and Nandini sit on their seat all other started applying haldi on their cheek....

Then Lakshman move to the DJ say him to play the song.... Adarsh, Sanskar and Lakshman started singing the lyrics according the song which was playing... they all move to Nandu sister and started singing the song while hitting their shoulder...

Girls Girls Girls
You Know They Wanna Party All Night
You Know They Wanna Party Till The Sun Comes Up
You Know They Want It 
Girls Girls Girls
You Know They Wanna Party All Night
You Know They Wanna Party Till The Sun Comes up...

Manik get up from his seat and join with his brother and started singing the song while pointing his finger towards love of his life.... Nandini smiled looking that and get up from her sister and join with her sister...

Har Ore Mashhoor(You are famous every place)
Kare Duniya Ka Tour Teri Storiyaan, Storiyaan...(Your stories(on Instagram/Snapchat) are doing world tours)
Thak Jaayein Sab Choor(Everyone becomes tired and rests)
Teri Masti Khatam Nahi Hondi Aaan, Hondi Aaan...(But Your mischiefs never come to an end)

He sang the next line, holding Nandu hand twirl her around him... Manik brother hold Nandini sister hand and twirl around them... Nandini brother also do the same with manik sister....

Maine Suna Hai Mumbai Dilli Diyan Kudiyaan...(I have heard that girls from Mumbai and New Delhi)
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)
Maine Suna Hai Mumbai Dilli Diyan Kudiyaan...(I have heard that girls from Mumbai and New Delhi)

Manik sang this line while sliding his head on Nandini shoulder....
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)

Manik friends also join with them and started dancing with their wives....

Girls Girls Girls
You Know They Wanna Party All Night
You Know They Wanna Party Till The Sun Comes Up
You Know They Want It 
Girls Girls Girls
You Know They Wanna Party All Night
You Know They Wanna Party Till The Sun Comes Up

Manik sing this line, leaning forward to Nandini lean backward....

Dil Mein Bhara Hai Aise Disco Disco Disco Disco
Disco is filled in Your heart in such a way
Paani Pyaara Ho Jaise Fish Ko...
Like water is necessary/beloved to a fish
Jab Se Dekha Hai Maine Tujhko Tab Se Lagta Mujhko 
Since I have seen You, I feel as if
Poori Karne Aayi Hai Wish Ko...
You have come to fulfil my wish

Nandini sing this line, bumbing her hips with Manik... he gasped in that and she twirl around him...

Wish Tere Saste Yeh Rakh Tere Baste Mein(Keep Your cheap wish with You)
Aaya Kahaan Se Nikal Apne Raste Pe(From where have You come? Go away)
Tujh Jaise Fukron Ki Mere Peeche Toliyaan...(I have hordes of good for nothing(jobless) guys like You chasing me)

Nandu sing this line, pulling his sherwani collar towards her and make him to turn and keep her head on his back...

Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan((They also)Don't sleep all night long)

Nandu sing this joining with her sister and moving her hips slowly with her sister and dancing in the floor....

Nahi Sabke Hi Bass Ki Yeh
(It is not easy for everyone(to be like me))
Galiyaan Alag Mere Zone Diyan, Zone Diyan...(The streets in the zone I live are different/unique)
Na Na Main Rukdi (I never stop)
Na Mukdi Hai Battery Vi Mere Phone Diyaan, Phone Diyaan...(Nor the battery of my phone ever discharges)

Aan Ha Haa Haan...
Maine Suna Hai Mumbai Dilli Diyan Kudiyaan...
(I have heard that girls from Mumbai and New Delhi)
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)
Maine Suna Hai Mumbai Dilli Diyan Kudiyaan...(I have heard that girls from Mumbai and New Delhi)
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)

Manik hold his baby hand and pull towards her with help of her waist and wrapping his hand around her waist and moving her body with him according to the song....

Girls Girls Girls
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)
Girls Girls Girls
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)
Girls Girls Girls
Raat Bhar Nahi Sondiaan(Don't sleep all night long)

At the end of the song Nandu land on his arms... he hold her tightly and looking into her eyes.... Nandini also look in his eyes and both of them  lost in their eyes... all other saw them and having smile on their face.... the members present in the hall witness of their pure love.... MaNan trace was broken by the applauding sound.... they came back to sense and Manik make Nandini  to stand properly on her feet.... Nandu look at him having blush on her.... Manik hold her hand and knees in front of her....

"Nandini you will marry me again?" Manik said, looking straight into her eyes having love on his eyes for her.... his brother and her sister are howled and say Nandu to say yes....

"Yes I will " Nandu said, making him to stand on his feet and hugged him having blush and shy on her face... she always used to hide her face on Manik chest to hide her blush which was clearly visible on her face....

Two eyes was watching them having anger on their eyes, anger is splitting on his face......

Henchman 1 - sir we will proceed our plan now....

Sameer become more angry and turn and look at him having anger on his face and slab him hardly....

Sameer - you idiot who is boss here? You or me.... I know how to execute my plan... because of your haste the plan get spoiled I will kill you... do you get that.... I'm waiting for the perfect time to execute the plan... do you get it...

Henchman 1 - I'm so sorry sir for being so haste.... we will wait for your order....

He said while taking his step aside....

Sameer - whatever I said  to you is everything is ready....

Sameer asks him, having evil smirk on his face.... Henchman 1 nods his head positively looking him.....

"You are enjoying your six month anniversary hay na... I will make your life he'll. . I will not leave you to live your life happy Manik... you challenged me right... I will take Nandu away from you and give you pain destroying her in front of your eyes... wait for me Manik.... for messing with me Manik.... you separate Nandini from  me... you have to bear this pain very soon..." Sameer thought this on his mind, having evil smirk on his face....

He thought that and look at Nandini having lust on his eyes...

_______________

After completing haldi function, Nandini headed towards her room.... Manik was followed her from behind.... Nandu sister ran behind their jiju before he enter into Nandu room, hiding his way....

"Jiju aap kahan jaa rehi ho.... jiju tumara room uss tariff hay.... raaste bhool gaye kya..." Siya asked teasingly, looking Manik, having naughty smirk 😉 on their face.....

"I know my room is their.... I think Nandu need my help... isiliye yahan aaya" he said that and about to go inside... they hide his way again look at him having naughty smirk 😉 on their face.....

"Jiju hum hay na yahan sab samalungi.... aap gintha mat karo... aap mehendi function hay liye ready ho jaav" Swara said teasingly looking at his jiju puppy face.... "Ok fine...." he said that and left from that place and turn and look at Nandu room again and again and he bumped with the wall....

Siya, Swara and Ragini saw that and laughed... Manik feeling embarrass and enter into the room immediately.....

Hope you guys will do comments and votes on this update. Your comments encourage me a lot.

Don't forget to tell, how to find the update and don't forget to vote.

Votes were less on previous update.

How do you find MaNan scene?

How do find the update ?

Want twist or MaNan happy moments?

Love Diyu....