Chapter-42 H

Both of them rchd the mansion ..Ananya went out from the car🚗 & ran insyd the hall...Mnk tk Ananya school bag & move to the hall..

Nyeo-Haan my princess aagaye...

Nyeonika hugged her...

Ana-U only tk dis decision ...

Nyeo-What decision ???

Ana-Mom & dad r going to Paris that decision ...

Nyeo-Yeah pricess....

Ana-But y ?? granny...

Nyeo-do u want a baby 👶 brother or sister...

Ana-Yeah granny i want...

Nyeo-For that purpose dey r going to paris....

Ana-Really...

Nyeo-So u want to stay wid me for few days....U will stay wid me for few days h na???

Ana 😊- thik h granny.. i will stay wid u ...I love u soo much ....

Nyeo-Me too princess...

Mnk c all this scene & blushing 😳..Nyeonika saw that & laughed....Then Ananya move to the her room & changed her dress & ran towrds Nandu room....

Nadu was busy in packing her dress...Ananya saw dat...

Anan-Mom...

Nandu turn & see Ananya...

Nandu-Princess Andhar Aavo.....

Anan-Mom r u going to paris...

Nandu take her in her arms & placed her in her lap....

Nan-Ya princess..u r not happy wid dis....

Ana-No..mom.. i am really happy..If u r going to paris wid dad....That tym only i got a brother or sister ....On hearing her words,Nandu popped 😳 her eyes & blushed 😳...

Nan-Princess ye sab kisne bola tumne....

Ana-Voo granny ne bolo...

Nan - Thik h princess....After 10 month i will give u a brother or a sister in ur hand princess...

Ana-Thik h..mom but y r u taking 10 month.... to gave a brother or sister....

Nan-Princess u also c dis world after 10 month only na....If u want a brother or sister...we need 10 month tym ..After that only a brother or sister came in ur hand.... & they tk some tym to grow...They also want some energy to play wid u na....so wait for few months okk....

Ana-Thik h mom...I will wait for 10 months..I love u mom soo much... mom....

Nandu- I love u beta ...

Anan-ummmhhhh 😚

Nan also kissed her cheeks....& she hugged her....

Nan-By the way princess tumara papa kahan h ???

Ana-Vo dekho mom...

Nandu raises her head & see Mnk...Mnk starring Nandu for a long tym...

Nan-princess tum jaavo...

Ananya left from dat place..Nandu popped her eyes & c Mnk & blushing 😳 heavily...Manik slwly move towrds her...Nandu get up from the bed....

Mnk-Kya hua ?? doll bett...betto...

Nandu nodded her head as No...

Nan-Jaan i want to go now....

Dat tym Mnk hold her hand...Nandu can't able to go.....

Nan-Jaan chodo mera haath....

Mnk-Nhi ..mein tumara haath Nhi chhodo ki...

Mnk pull her towrds him...She colliods with his bare chest..Now Mnk facing her back..He plcd his hand✋ on her shouldr & plcd her hair aside & now her neck is clearly visible to him...

He slwly move towrds her neck & gave a wet kiss on her neck & also gave a love bite ...Nandu moaned his Name...

Nan-Jaan the door is open.....

Mnk-No prblm doll..no one will disturb as ......doll....

Nan-Jaan plzz...

Suddenly Ananya again came to his room....They turned back to their sense & he leave her hand....Both of them blushing heavily....

Anan-Mom u want to buy some things for paris...

Nan-Haan thik h princess...

Ana-Okk mom bye...

Nan-Bye princess...

Mnk was standing like a statue....on there....

Mnk-So u decided to give a brother or sisted to Ananya...

On hearing his words,Nandu cheek is turned into crimson red.... & she bite her lower lips....Manik lost in her cuteness....He mv towrds her & keep his hand on her waist..... She feel his cold touches on her waist....

Nandu keep her hand on his well developd muscular chest.....

Nan-jaan u have a well developed muscular chest...

Mnk smiled 😊 in her cuteness....

With the help of her waist he pull her towrds him...Mnk was moving very close to her ...Their lips 👄👄 gap is reducing inch by inch...She was feeling his hot breath on her face....

Now her breath is uneven...She strtd shivering & her lips also strtd shivering...Without wasting a single second he placed his rough lips 👄👄on her soft petal like lips 👄👄...

He was ksiing her very madly....She also responding the kiss in equal favour.....Mnk take her both lips insyd her mouth & strtd chewing them like his faourite chewing gum....