Chapter-9

Nandini move 2wards the Manik cabin...Nandini reached the Manik cabin ....He wa standing near to the window..His eyes was filled with the tears....Nandini slowly move 2wards him..She keep her hand on his shoulder...He suddenly rub his tears & turned to see Nandini...
Manik:Kya hua ?Nandini....Ananya is irritating u..
Nandini:No Manik..She is not irritating me...
Manik:bur kyun ?y r u here?
Nandini:I know everything Manik....Ananya told everything to me....Y r u controlling ur tears....
The tears r flowing from his eyes....He hug her & started crying....she was shocked that Manik is hugging her ...He is hugging her very tightly....she don't no what to do now?...
She also hug him & rub his shoulder & saying Manik don't worry.....After hugging Nandini,Manik pain is reduces slowly...
Both of them r lost in hugging...After few minutes later...Manik heart is feeling sooo good & enjoying Nandini hug....Then both of them turn back to their sense & broke the hug....Nandini was looking Manik confusingly...
Nandini moved that place...Nandini is enter in her cabin & started blushing...She was thinking about Manik......
Scene changed
Amms preparing Nandu favorite dish with Ramu....
Amms:Ramu take the carrot & cut it for the food...
Ramu started cutting the carrot ....Amms feels her heart is painig....she keeps her hand on the heart & Ramu see that & shocked....She fainted down....
Ramu:Amms kya hua???....Utto na....
He splash water on Amms face....she didn't responded....Ramu called Ambulance to the house....He take Amms to the city hospital....He admitted Amms in the hospital...Doctor checked Amms....Doctor went out from the ICU room & talking to ramu...
Doc:Amms ka condition is very serious Ramu...
Ramu:Doctor Amms ko kya hua????
Doctor:Mild heart attack.....we can't save her life....r u inform Nandini...
Ramu:No doctor...
Doc:Inform her.....first...
Ramu:Ok doctor...
Ramu called Nandini.....Nandini attended the call....
Nandini:Ramu Anna.....Kya hua??? Is everything is normal!!!!
Ramu:Nandu.....Come to city hospital...It is emergency Amms ka condition is very critical...
Nandini:Amms ka kya hua...Anna....
Ramu:Mild heart attack....Nandu...tum jaldi aajav....
Nandu:Okkk Anna....I will come now...
She cut the call & take Ananya to Manik Cabin....Manik keep Ananya with u .....I want to go now.....He see her eyes is filled with tears....
Manik:Kya hua????? Nandini .....Anythng serious....
Nandini:Ya Manik...I will tell u later.....I have not time....I want to go now.....Plz give permission..
Manik:Take ur own time..If anything urgent call me.....
Nandini:Thank u soo much Manik...
She went out from the office & reached the city hospital....