devils territory pt.15

ethans pov:

As I was almost to the station to turn myself in, I realized jail was a place without y/n. I couldn't do it, so I turned around and raced back to y/n's. I knocked on the door hoping to get an answer for a moment I thought she wasn't coming before I heard the door knob turn and her small voice "ethan." she sniffled and wiped her tears.

she was crying because of me, it hurt.

"y/n" I sighed out and she moved over she allowed me in I wanted nothing more than to make sweet love to her, and let her know it was okay. I wanted to end this right.

I grabbed her waist and placed her softly against the wall, "what are you doing?" her breath hitched.

"loving you goodbye" I pressed my lips to hers, It took her a moment to kiss me back and I understood so I slowed down with her.

smut warning

I placed my hands on her waist softly and picked her up for her to wrap her legs around me and tangle her hands into my hair. I pulled away so I could make my way upstairs with her without busting my ass and ruining the moment.

"ethan are you going to leave me after this?" she asked me sadly.

I nodded, "yeah baby I got to."

all she did was nod and I kissed her forehead softly "I'm sorry I just need to end this right." I whispered against her skin.

I finally made it upstairs with her and laid her down on the bed I didn't want to take my hands off her but I did in order to remove my clothes I got down to my boxers and kissed her lips once more. I went to remove her clothes and pulled my lips from hers.

Her eyes widened and she moved back. "Ethan I haven't been touched since that night" her chest now moving up and down rapidly as if she were having a panic attack.

I softly scooped her into my arms, "baby doll we don't have to do this, I can hold you until morning."

she simply shook her head no "love me goodbye."

with that I began kissing her and I laid her back down to where she was under me again, this time she allowed me to remove her closed but tried to hide her body away with her hands.

"don't its okay, you're beautiful angel, okay? you're beautiful" I reassured her, not only because I know she yearned for my approval of her but she was truly beautiful.

She held beauty in every single thing she did.

She nodded and kissed my lips again, her lips became swollen as did mine, and I felt her body under me, just my boxers against her bare core. She moaned feeling me.

"you ready?" I asked softly and kissed her cheek, she nodded in reply.

"be gentle please" she begged of me as her eyes became glassy.

I nodded and kissed her as I slowly entered your body, she moaned and laid her head back onto the pillows

"can I?" I asked permission to make sure she still wanted this.

"uh huh" she nodded and I began to thrust in and out of her body.

it was soft and sweet

I felt on her body and left tender kisses, her neck became covered in blemishes caused by me sucking and biting on her skin. Her hands tugged away at my locks as she moaned out my name.

it was music to my ears

I felt everything slow down as I looked into her eyes her moans became softer in sound as I could barely have them. It was a feeling of great warmth, liveliness of feelings, emotions, sympathies.

The thrill of making sugared love to her was angelic.

her core was soft and warm It took everything in me to not release a few seconds in, but I needed to last a moment with her. I needed to let her know I loved her when I couldn't find the right words.

"Ethan faster" she begged of me as her climax was arising.

with speed I entered and exited her body as my sweat glands released sweat my forehead became glossy and our bodies matted together. she wiped away the sweat and unstuck my hair for my face kissing my lips as we continued to explore each others bodies as our climax's died down and there wasn't another moan to escape just the sounds of our labored breathing filled the room as my swollen lips kissed her neck and I laid my head down.

"I'm sorry" I whispered to her as she played with my hair.

"apologies are never going to fix this" she whispered back. I rolled off her body and she pushed herself up to rest on my chest, she chased the tattoo I had near my waist line the blanket covering my penis and the sheets covering her body.

end of smut

Y/n's pov:

I felt my eyes get heavy as Ethan felt my hair and continued to occasionally kiss my head. His breathing lowered and I assumed he was asleep under me and allowed myself to fall asleep. I didn't know whether or not we were official but it was over either way, this was his goodbye and I think I had the closure I wanted knowing we didn't end with an argument.

even if I didn't want it to be over

I woke up to the sun glistening on my skin and ethan not here anymore. I began to cry as I looked around and found myself looking at the mess we made of my bed and looking around as if I would just see him knowing I wouldn't

I missed him, but maybe he was right this was the best way to end this.

authors note:

unedited: ignore spelling errors

if you catch the harry styles refrences, love me forever please

Thank you all for the kindness and patience

@sweetedols & @swainstyles on instagram :')