facetime part 4

Y/n's pov:

I waited for ethan after I got ready when I heard a car in my driveway and went downstairs, it was both of them.

Shit.

I took a deep breath and smiled as they walked closer, ethan took me into a hug and kissed my cheek. I giggled and Grayson smiled away, happy for us.

I'm such a shitty person.

I gave ethan a kiss back on his cheek and laid back into ethans arms while Grayson introduced me to his crush.

Violet.

I smiled and gave her a little hug as we greeted each other, she was nice from what I could tell. It hurt seeing him so happy with her.

What if she hurts him?

"Violet was over and insisted that we go out together and all talk about homecoming" ethan said as wrapped his arms back around me as I laid my head on his chest, I was upset.

I didn't want anyone to see, so I put on a show like I was tired. I assured them that I was okay as ethan offered to stay back with me.

"No no no, go have fun with your brother. I'm just gonna be sleeping anyways" I insisted, he didn't listen and gave Grayson his keys and stayed with me.

I sighed and walked inside with ethan, I felt him lift me up of my feet "ethan!" I squealed not expecting it. I heard him chuckle as he carried me to bed, laying me down and giving me a kiss on the head before going downstairs and finding snacks and grabbing bottles of water for us.

Ethan's pov:

I know she has a crush on my brother, I can see it in her eyes every time she looks at him, or he looks at her. I'm not hurt by her using me as an escape from him, I know how she feels. I've been in the same boat, and trust me it sucks.

I think if I confront her and we talk about it, things will be easier on her. I'm not as stupid as Grayson, and I know she's not tired. She had woken up not long ago, it just hurt her to see Grayson happy with that violet girl.

Violet isn't the girl Grayson or y/n see. Grayson sees violet as this angelic figure who could never do anything wrong, meanwhile y/n sees her as a perfect girl who she can't compete with. My brothers being manipulated and won't listen. There is only so much I can do, and I've already talked to him until I was blue in the face.

He is brainwashed.

I come upstairs to see y/n face sleeping, I chuckled at her and she cracks a smile before realizing she broke cover and rubbed her eyes "mm" she groaned and rolled over.

Theater is definitely not her thing.

"Cut the act, I know you aren't sleepy" I chuckled and crawled into bed with her, she rolled over and looked at me.

"how di-", I cut her off and chuckled more.

"you have a crush on Grayson, I'm surprised he hasn't noticed you make it quite obvious". I watched as her face went red and she covered her face.

"ethan, I'm so sorry-" she began to apologize.

I rolled my eyes "let me finish" I whined and uncovered her face.

I may lack common sense, but I can point out the obvious.

She looked at me, "I know you like him, and are wanting him to be happy so you are trying to move on. It's okay, I understand. I've been in the same boat as you and it fucking sucks. I'm gonna be beside you through everything until Grayson realizes violet isn't who he thinks she is" I told her honestly and promised her up and down I meant everything I said.

Y/n's pov:

"What do you mean violet isn't who he thinks she is?" I said getting concerned for Grayson, I don't want him getting hurt.

He likes her so much :/

Ethan sighed, "unfortunately she's just with my brother because of his body. I've already told him and tried to get him out of the situation, but I'm out of breath" he rubbed his face clearly frustrated, meaning this wasn't easy to sit back and watch.

"Woah" I gasped a bit.

"yeah woah" ethan added and handed me a water setting the popcorn in between us.

she seemed so sweet and kind.

That night me and ethan goofed off and became really close friends, and he shared his similar experience with me. I'm happy he understands, and it makes me feel a lot less shittier.

Please don't hurt Grayson.

@sweetedols on Instagram 😳