coachella affair pt.18

once again sensitive  topics, i'm sorry. don't read if easily triggered please.

Y/n's pov:

I ignored ethan completely and took a moment to admire him and actually see if he's okay.

He's not.

He was sweaty, and when he grabbed my hands I could feel him shaking. He obviously wasn't okay, he had bags under his eyes and his sentences were full, but he stuttered.

Drugs.

Before all this I witnessed my mother, first hand go through multiple drug overdoses and eventually passing away from one.

This could kill him.

"Ethan why?" I asked about to cry.

"why what?" He asked playing stupid.

"Why the hell did you do this to yourself!" I whispered yelled so I didn't make a massive scene.

He sighed "I wanted to drown the feelings away, I'm a murderer" he looked down at what he did to himself.

"You aren't a murderer! You're my hero ethan! I needed you and you were there, this time let me save you" I said lifting his chin, he grabbed my hand and pushed it away from his face.

"I'm no fucking hero! I killed a man and I almost killed you!" He growled.

"you what?" I froze.

"I was given orders by someone to kill you, that's why you saw me at the restaurant" he admitted.

I sighed "you didn't almost kill me then" I said.

He looked at me like I was dumb, "you didn't aim at me or nothing, you saw it was me and immediately left. Therefore you didn't almost kill me" I said being technical.

"Whatever with you and your technical bullshit, just promise me you'll stay away" he begged, I just nodded. I never let the words 'I promise' slip from my mouth.

I'm going to help you ethan dolan, whether you like it or not.

Ethan nodded and got up as he walked by he kissed my head and left me alone. I closed my eyes and sat there for a second before getting up and following after him to my car.

The next morning;

I woke up and something immediately felt wrong.

straight to voice mail, I left him a voice mail

straight to voice mail, I left him a voice mail. I waited a little until I couldn't take it anymore I needed to make sure he was all right.

I never said the words 'I promise'.

I got out of bed and put on some shoes, I didn't care what I looked like. Something genuinely felt like something was wrong, and for my state of mind as well as ethans well-being I wanted to make sure he was okay.

I drove over to ethans house as quickly as possible, without putting myself or other drivers in danger. When I got there I knocked on the door and got no answer. 

"Ethan it's y/n"

"I came here to check on you"

"Ethan baby open up, you're scaring me"

"I just came to check on you."

"If you don't open this door I'm going to walk in, 3...2...1"

I opened the door I saw an unconscious ethan in the living room floor with a needle in his arm, his face was blue. He wasn't getting enough oxygen.

I took intro to healthcare back in high school so I quickly follow the steps I was taught and surprisingly remembered, I slipped the needle out of ethans arm and began to give him cpr to try and get his air flow back into his body along with his heart beating.

I didn't know if what I was doing was right, I didn't even know ethan was gonna make it or not.

I'm trying for him.

Once I realized what I was doing wasn't working I frantically called 911 and put them on speaker ask I kept trying, his pulse was fading more than it already was. I was sobbing and trying so hard to see as my vision got blurry from my tears, the ambulance told me to push harder during the compressions and to stay on the phone, the ambulance weren't far.

I did exactly as told "cmon ethan stay with me baby please stay with me" I cried out. I heard the sirens speed down the road becoming louder the closer they got, finally the ambulance rush inside and took over from there.

I got in the back of the ambulance with ethan watching every move they made praying he would be alright. We got to the hospital and they took ethan away from me, I had to sit in the waiting room with nothing but ethans jacket and a vending machine.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🐝