facetime part 1

Y/n's pov:

I sit there frustrated and overwhelmed with my homework, so I decided to FaceTime my best friend Grayson in hopes he had the answers and could help me out.

Cheating is what saves my grades and my ass.

It rung a few times before Grayson picked up, "yo" he said into the phone as he ate.

The usual Grayson, eating everything.

"Typical Grayson eating the whole kitchen" I teased him and giggled. 

"hey quit teasing me brat" he whined and stuck his tongue out at me.

"Ew Grayson that has avocado toast all over it, put it away" I said bring extra and gagged at how disgusting it was.

"what do you need miss extra?" He asked and continued to stuff his face.

"I was hoping you had the answers to the homework" I said giving him a pouty face in hopes he had them. 

"we had homework?" Grayson asked clueless.

My best friend is the most clueless I've ever met.

"Biology homework dipshit" I groaned knowing that he didn't have the answers.

"since when did she give us homework?!?" He said confused.

I face palmed "since class started Grayson, the papers were in the back".

I now couldn't help but laugh at him, "hey it's not funny" he groaned, "my moms gonna kick my ass for having another missing assignment" he pouted.

"Well if you weren't so focused on that one girl maybe you'd have your homework completed and you'd be giving me the answers" I teased.

Grayson rolled his eyes, "maybe if you weren't so focused on teasing me you'd have it done already and wouldn't be needing my help" he stuck his tongue out again.

I covered my eyes, "Grayson put that nasty bacteria infected thing away" I gagged.

"God y/n you are such a germaphobe" he put his tongue back in his mouth, "by the way that one girl you were talking about has a name" he pouted since he realized I didn't pay attention when he talked about her.

"Hey hey don't start, you tune me out all the time" I said since I knew that's why he was pouting.

"I only tune you out when you talk about crushing on my brother" he gagged, "that's worse than germs" I rolled my eyes at his comment.

He doesn't realize, I don't like his brother. I like him.

clueless. 

"Anyways what's this girls name" I asked trying to act as if it didn't hurt he had feelings over someone else, he's my best friend so I'm obviously gonna support him.

"Her names violet"  he blushed over the phone, I know violet. She's a cheerleader and she's gorgeous.

Grayson plays football for varsity and he likes a gorgeous cheerleader.

I don't stand a chance.

@sweetedols on Instagram 😋