facetime part 11

Y/n's pov:

I woke up and found that I had fallen asleep on the couch downstairs and a note from Grayson

Hey beautiful,
last night was rough and im so sorry you are caught in the middle of this entire thing, im headed to take violet to the hospital to figure everything out. She agreed to go, and I just want to say if violet is pregnant, I will be a father figure to my child. I laid down and I made it, and I will take responsibility for my actions, and I will not have my child grow up without a father figure. I hope you will understand and can be with me while I take on this huge responsibility. I may not love my child's mother, but my child will be loved unconditionally whether you end up loving me or not. If violets not pregnant, I want to apologize for the stress, I hope you will be able to accept my apology and we can grow into a loving couple that will make kids of our own when we are ready. I'll be home soon with the news and open arms.

I love you.
- gray ❤️

His note was comforting, sweet, and really gave me an answer as to what I want to do when we find out if this is true or not, if violets pregnant I will help Grayson raise the child and be a second mother giving it guidance violet can't provide as a mother, if violets not pregnant then me and Grayson can pick up right where we left off as lovers, just like he wants.

I think me and Grayson want the same things in our future.

I folded the note up and put it in the drawer, for some reason I wanted to hang onto it.

Maybe to cherish or maybe to have as a laugh in the future, whatever the reason is it became a new treasure of mine.

I stretched and began cleaning up the messy house, I realized I haven't been taking care of it and let everything get in the way of my well-being, so after I cleaned I pampered myself and relaxed to ease the stress and anxiousness.

I was still nervous despite my relaxing, but that's normal. I'm was about to find out if the guy I fell in love is having a baby with another woman.

Grayson's pov:

I arrived at violets and put my head in my hands "it's going to be alright Grayson, you got this. It's fine" I told myself before I finally had the balls to get out and go to the door, I then knocked and took a deep breath as I waited for violet to answer the door. I heard her coming towards the door and my heart began to pound.

I'm about to find out whether or not I'm going to be a teen father or not, and it's not easy. I don't want a baby right now and I know for a fact I'm not ready, It's true. It's also true that just because I am not ready for a child doesn't mean I won't love the child and give it everything it deserves.

I took a deep breath as the door opened and she stepped outside, "I'm ready" she said already starting with the attitude.

"that's not necessary violet" I sighed and slowly grabbed her hips to help her down the steps.

in case she was carrying my child I wanted to be kind, gentle, and loving so my child would not see me as a bad guy when the kid grows I want it to see me as a person it can run to for anything and everything, their dad.

I don't want to just be seen as a father either, I want to be seen as a friend.

Violet slapped my hands away, "don't touch me! I told you I was pregnant and it's bullshit you don't believe the mother of your child Grayson!" She yelled, I sighed and grabbed her hips anyways helping her down the steps.

Today is going to be a long day.

"How's y/n?" Violet asked with her attitude tone as I drove down the road.

"she's perfectly fine violet, she's none of your concern matter of fact I don't really want to talk her, can we just get this over with?" I asked in a soft tone, even though I was very irritated with her attitude.

"Fine" she rolled her eyes and popped her gum.

Here we go.

I took a deep breath and pulled into the hospital nervous out of my mind, I hope y/n and I will find a way to make things work either way this goes.

@sweetedols on Instagram 🦋