devils territory pt.11

y/n's pov:

I followed his vehicle, I was instructed to get ethan to him so that is exactly what I was going to do. Ethan had taught me when following a vehicle it is best to stay far but maintain your eye on not only the road, but the "prize" as he called it.

he fascinated me with how he worded things or described things in such a way I could listen all day .

"right here baby doll" he said softly grabbing my thigh as if it was a sign to slow down. when we slowed down to a stop I felt his warm lips come in contact with my skin.

he was kissing my cheek.

a smile formed on my face only to fade into a frown as the most god awful words left his mouth, "as soon as I get out drive off, drive fast and never come back"

I have never been so hurt yet so angered.

"I can't do that"

now he was getting angry.

Ethan's pov:

"what the hell do you mean you can't. you can and you will y/n" I did not raise my voice in the slightest, but she got my point.

I need to make sure she is safe.

"I mean I can't drive off, what if something happens to you ethan" she protested.

she cares?

"since when did you began to care?" I furrowed my brows and looked into her eyes.

her face softened..she does care, but I care for her safety.

"ever since I found myself falling in love with you! don't be so fucking blind!" she was not backing down, and I knew it.

stubborn, like me. I loved her too and I hoped to soon find the words to say it, just not now. I needed to show her.

I reached my hands up and cupped her face, "look at me y/n"

she did.

"I need you to do this, I need you safe, you're my baby doll remember?" I said in a low tone. Almost a whisper as my thumbs rubbed small circles on her cheeks she closed her eyes.

I kissed her lips.

she kissed back and I pulled her closer, I did not want it to end but I had business to tend to. I detached my lips from hers and she slowly opened her eyes. "I am not going anywhere" she protested once again but in a soften tone. I let out a sigh in defeat realizing I could not let her go even if I wanted her safe.

she was all I had on the road now, so I found away to keep her close yet far from the dangers behind the doors I was about to enter.

"pull into the back okay not in a parking place on the side walk like you are a normal pedestrian. he has no idea who you are, you will be safe" I go to step out of the car when I felt her small hand grab onto my arm, "ethan wait" she said nervously. I looked back at the beautiful mess whom was holding my arm as tight as she could. "be careful for me" she whispered. All I could do was give her a nod, and with that she let go and pulled off into the back.

justice for grayson and anyone else this filthy reaper had murdered .

Y/n's pov:

he didn't need to say he loved me back, I felt it in his kiss. I knew he was afraid for me, but I found myself worrying about whether or not I would be seeing ethan again. He went in alone, he said he wanted to do this by himself.

i trusted him to do so.

I tapped my hand on the wheel and looked around, people passed the building casually unaware of the terrors inside, I unaware of whom was going to make it out alive.

please be ethan.

authors note:

unedited: ignore spelling errors

okay but like im starting to love this story, i think this is my favorite one i have ever written.

Thank you all for the kindness and patience

@sweetedols & @swainstyles on instagram :')